Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Unnamed Exalting - OWN DRAGONS.
1 2 3 4
True, but I just got my second first gen dragon back. owo
True, but I just got my second first gen dragon back. owo
tumblr_inline_nv9bar5lwf1qfzxwy_250.png
@hat17

It is a long time. But really.. How often does one exalt accidentally? If its really more often than the self service time allows to bring dragons back it likely means one is not careful enough. So this error (leaving with a wrong name) is not going to be different than other much worse errors (exalted a well loved dragon, exalted a 'borrowed' dragon). In the end we have a tool to help us fix an error we made. But we as players are still responsible for our actions and have to pay attention to what we do.

If making lots of errors is what occurs you usually solve this in either of two ways: a) by being more careful and double checking the many many confirmations the site gives us or b) stopping to care so much either by realizing that errors are not really important and will be continued to be made and/or that this game is in the end just that - a game - and not really worth ones worries.

Both are typical well working life strategies. One being what people call being responsible the other is a well lived nihilism.
@hat17

It is a long time. But really.. How often does one exalt accidentally? If its really more often than the self service time allows to bring dragons back it likely means one is not careful enough. So this error (leaving with a wrong name) is not going to be different than other much worse errors (exalted a well loved dragon, exalted a 'borrowed' dragon). In the end we have a tool to help us fix an error we made. But we as players are still responsible for our actions and have to pay attention to what we do.

If making lots of errors is what occurs you usually solve this in either of two ways: a) by being more careful and double checking the many many confirmations the site gives us or b) stopping to care so much either by realizing that errors are not really important and will be continued to be made and/or that this game is in the end just that - a game - and not really worth ones worries.

Both are typical well working life strategies. One being what people call being responsible the other is a well lived nihilism.
1 2 3 4