Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum "Fight On" Button - Hotkey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I agree with @BlueBonnetLily. I would also like to see a left/right handed toggle option. When playing left handed, everything is covered up by the hand unless my phone is sideways or upside down when playing.
I agree with @BlueBonnetLily. I would also like to see a left/right handed toggle option. When playing left handed, everything is covered up by the hand unless my phone is sideways or upside down when playing.
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
Pleeeeaaaase, yes, even just the single "fight on" click can cause me severe wrist pain when I'm having flare-ups.
Pleeeeaaaase, yes, even just the single "fight on" click can cause me severe wrist pain when I'm having flare-ups.
[quote name="Ttiuronohon" date="2019-04-15 21:28:05" ] Pleeeeaaaase, yes, even just the single "fight on" click can cause me severe wrist pain when I'm having flare-ups. [/quote] Agreed! This is something I seem to have trouble explaining to people, but letting my wrist rest would allow me to play on days I normally couldn't. The keyboard controls require a lot less movement, so I can play much more easily during my own flare-ups. A QoL boost without an ease to botting being added.
Ttiuronohon wrote on 2019-04-15 21:28:05:
Agreed! This is something I seem to have trouble explaining to people, but letting my wrist rest would allow me to play on days I normally couldn't. The keyboard controls require a lot less movement, so I can play much more easily during my own flare-ups.

A QoL boost without an ease to botting being added.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
So much support. Sure we would still have to use mouse for the capchas, but i don't mind that as it has it purpose.

I've ergoslider on work (and I might've tried it with the coli [ooops]). It's great, because clicking feel just like pressing a button on your keyboard c: Too bad I don't have one at home :__D
So much support. Sure we would still have to use mouse for the capchas, but i don't mind that as it has it purpose.

I've ergoslider on work (and I might've tried it with the coli [ooops]). It's great, because clicking feel just like pressing a button on your keyboard c: Too bad I don't have one at home :__D
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

Totally agree with this it's beyond frustrating and does really mess up my hands
Totally agree with this it's beyond frustrating and does really mess up my hands
Bumping this.
I know it's ages old, but this is something i was thinking about for a long time. A button for coli's Fight on would be a godsend. I hate having to move my mouse, and even resting the mouse where the fight on button is, is tedious. Especially when a captcha comes, because I need to take time out of MY grind to find the DRESSED and HIDDEN (usually for me) dragon that's forced upon us all. Not even my glasses help me find the stupid things.
Bumping this.
I know it's ages old, but this is something i was thinking about for a long time. A button for coli's Fight on would be a godsend. I hate having to move my mouse, and even resting the mouse where the fight on button is, is tedious. Especially when a captcha comes, because I need to take time out of MY grind to find the DRESSED and HIDDEN (usually for me) dragon that's forced upon us all. Not even my glasses help me find the stupid things.
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
export202203180901136410.png
Appreciate the bump! I've been thinking about this again a lot the last few days- I still see no reason why this cannot be added.
Appreciate the bump! I've been thinking about this again a lot the last few days- I still see no reason why this cannot be added.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
can't believe we still don't have this. i also have chronic pain and the clicks can be killer when grinding. have a bump
can't believe we still don't have this. i also have chronic pain and the clicks can be killer when grinding. have a bump
art-shop-banner.png
I don't have chronic pain but I do find the need to always have my hand on the mouse extremely annoying. Full support.
I don't have chronic pain but I do find the need to always have my hand on the mouse extremely annoying. Full support.
Untitled241.png
Please. It’s so annoying to have to move my mouse from the area where the button is for the captchas and then move it back and makes the captchas more interruptive than they’d be if we could just press a key for “fight on”.
Please. It’s so annoying to have to move my mouse from the area where the button is for the captchas and then move it back and makes the captchas more interruptive than they’d be if we could just press a key for “fight on”.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7