Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Eye Type: Eyeless (...sorta)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Love this
Love this
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
I love it!! full support
I love it!! full support
love it, would look so great with the ghost gene!
love it, would look so great with the ghost gene!
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
So, I really love this idea, first of all. :D I might try to do a mockup later to show people what I mean, but I wanted to point something out to everyone who's worried that it won't be easy to see on breeds with small eyes as adults. Unfortunately, it is what it is, and on some breeds it'll simply be more difficult to see. But, consider how high contrast this eye type is. Now, here's an example of Lightning Rare on a Skydancer hatchling and adult: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=f90686e75a6fa7948119889f4bebd4b82e4bda23&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=1412e4b468c3a47cd26537567289cbc36176224b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And here's Lightning Common: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=6887ae2a9b058eda2bc99c13c3a399c0d563cfe6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The brown hue in the iris is still visible on the adult, despite having tiny eyes. So, I can imagine an eye type like this would still be perfectly visible. :D Maybe a little more difficult to see on darker eyes like Water and Shadow, but definitely feasible.
So, I really love this idea, first of all. :D I might try to do a mockup later to show people what I mean, but I wanted to point something out to everyone who's worried that it won't be easy to see on breeds with small eyes as adults.

Unfortunately, it is what it is, and on some breeds it'll simply be more difficult to see. But, consider how high contrast this eye type is. Now, here's an example of Lightning Rare on a Skydancer hatchling and adult:

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=f90686e75a6fa7948119889f4bebd4b82e4bda23&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=1412e4b468c3a47cd26537567289cbc36176224b&dummyext=prev.png

And here's Lightning Common:

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=6887ae2a9b058eda2bc99c13c3a399c0d563cfe6&dummyext=prev.png

The brown hue in the iris is still visible on the adult, despite having tiny eyes. So, I can imagine an eye type like this would still be perfectly visible. :D Maybe a little more difficult to see on darker eyes like Water and Shadow, but definitely feasible.
That is very cute! I'd definitely support it becoming a special vial version, if it would work on all breeds, adult and hatchling. However, I don't quite like the name, since it's not perfectly accurate. Maybe rather something like "void", "ghastly" or "abyss"? Not sure, really, but I do like them!
That is very cute! I'd definitely support it becoming a special vial version, if it would work on all breeds, adult and hatchling. However, I don't quite like the name, since it's not perfectly accurate. Maybe rather something like "void", "ghastly" or "abyss"? Not sure, really, but I do like them!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
Support!! I'd love something like this on my dragons.
Support!! I'd love something like this on my dragons.
@Ankokou
Wow this is really cool! I do have to say it looks like Glowing however.
@Ankokou
Wow this is really cool! I do have to say it looks like Glowing however.
CUnQdgy.png
*seeing the title* oh no, no more body horror i don't like the sound of this at a--

*seeing the thread*

yyyyyyyYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!

I want them! Oh boy howdy I want that as an option! Preferably something equipable like glowing, not a random thing. GONNA MAKE BOOK OF LIFE DRAGONS!
*seeing the title* oh no, no more body horror i don't like the sound of this at a--

*seeing the thread*

yyyyyyyYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!

I want them! Oh boy howdy I want that as an option! Preferably something equipable like glowing, not a random thing. GONNA MAKE BOOK OF LIFE DRAGONS!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Ooo! I'd love to see this become a thing!
Ooo! I'd love to see this become a thing!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
What if it was called Eye Type: Hollow?

Either way I really like it!
What if it was called Eye Type: Hollow?

Either way I really like it!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30