Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Eye Type: Eyeless (...sorta)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
oof i would loVE these i love the creepy aesthetic

i love shadow primal because it gave that kind of theme and this would be any better because it wouldnt have that goopy trail

dont get me wrong i love shadow goop eyes but its just not perfect for everything, y'know?
oof i would loVE these i love the creepy aesthetic

i love shadow primal because it gave that kind of theme and this would be any better because it wouldnt have that goopy trail

dont get me wrong i love shadow goop eyes but its just not perfect for everything, y'know?
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
I love this idea! undertale sans dragon yes I think this should be a vial item, bought from the store. I personally love this eye type, and I would love to see it hatch onto one of my baby dergs! But I think for the sake of the community, I think it should be an optional eye type, some people don’t like the idea of hollow sockets or glowing pupils (I of course don’t mind, but some people are more sensitive to things like that) but I support it either way.
I love this idea! undertale sans dragon yes I think this should be a vial item, bought from the store. I personally love this eye type, and I would love to see it hatch onto one of my baby dergs! But I think for the sake of the community, I think it should be an optional eye type, some people don’t like the idea of hollow sockets or glowing pupils (I of course don’t mind, but some people are more sensitive to things like that) but I support it either way.
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
Support, I could see this being a coli drop maybe or a brew item. I love the look of it.
Support, I could see this being a coli drop maybe or a brew item. I love the look of it.
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
Support!

I love it.

Dropping in Ghostlight sounds like a good idea. Baldwin would be good, too.
Support!

I love it.

Dropping in Ghostlight sounds like a good idea. Baldwin would be good, too.
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
Ooh, this looks reeeeally cool! It would be great for dragons with somewhat creepy lore, too.
Ooh, this looks reeeeally cool! It would be great for dragons with somewhat creepy lore, too.
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
[quote name="Ismaiel" date="2018-07-12 23:25:07" ] Okay... Snappers have really big eyes as babies. How would that work on say.. an adult skydancer? [/quote] To be fair, you can barely ever tell eye differences with breeds with small eyes, unless of course it's primal or multigaze. Sadly that's a more or less null argument. This will just be one of those eyes that you can fully appreciate on dragons with pronounced eyes.
Ismaiel wrote on 2018-07-12 23:25:07:
Okay... Snappers have really big eyes as babies. How would that work on say.. an adult skydancer?

To be fair, you can barely ever tell eye differences with breeds with small eyes, unless of course it's primal or multigaze. Sadly that's a more or less null argument. This will just be one of those eyes that you can fully appreciate on dragons with pronounced eyes.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Support. Something like this would be good to have.

Since they're undead inspired, perhaps they could drop in the coliseum similarly to how scar apparel also drops there.
Support. Something like this would be good to have.

Since they're undead inspired, perhaps they could drop in the coliseum similarly to how scar apparel also drops there.
Sanguine Multimist UnknowingLegion

Eddie He/Him
FR Time +3

[/columns]
Support, this looks mega cool. :D I'm always down to see more eye types in the future, and I hope the FR team doesn't just drop a feature and then...never add anything to it?
Support, this looks mega cool. :D I'm always down to see more eye types in the future, and I hope the FR team doesn't just drop a feature and then...never add anything to it?
mails_commissions_siggie_by_flanngo-dbs9jv1.png
This is a really interesting concept and I love the aesthetic. Even as someone who only typically owns small eyed dragons I would very much like to see this concept implemented.
This is a really interesting concept and I love the aesthetic. Even as someone who only typically owns small eyed dragons I would very much like to see this concept implemented.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30