Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Eye Type: Eyeless (...sorta)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
I want these! :O
I want these! :O
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Support. This would complete so many fandragons
Support. This would complete so many fandragons
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
These would also make for great cybernetic eyes, so I support them as an Unnatural eye type. Either way, it'd make the most sense for it to be obtained via Baldwin's brew.
These would also make for great cybernetic eyes, so I support them as an Unnatural eye type. Either way, it'd make the most sense for it to be obtained via Baldwin's brew.
Very cool idea, great mock-up, ...maybe a different name though.

I also wonder if some people would be unsettled enough by these (like some are by some of the Primal (depending on the element), Multi-gaze and Faceted eye types, sometimes to the point of becoming physically ill) that they would need to be included in the site-wide display toggle the devs are hopefully working on.

No support for them being a new natural eye type -- that's already too much of a crapshoot. Making them a brewable type could work, or they could maybe be a rare drop from Ghostlight Ruins?

I don't see where the tiny eyes of adult Guardians, Imperials and Skydancers should be a deal-killer for this proposed eye type, when you already can't tell the difference between different existing eye types and elements on those breeds anyway unless they have Glowing, Multi-gaze or Primal eyes!

IDK if they would look good on many of my current dragons but I'll bet I would want to buy dragons with/for this eye type if it were implemented. :3
Very cool idea, great mock-up, ...maybe a different name though.

I also wonder if some people would be unsettled enough by these (like some are by some of the Primal (depending on the element), Multi-gaze and Faceted eye types, sometimes to the point of becoming physically ill) that they would need to be included in the site-wide display toggle the devs are hopefully working on.

No support for them being a new natural eye type -- that's already too much of a crapshoot. Making them a brewable type could work, or they could maybe be a rare drop from Ghostlight Ruins?

I don't see where the tiny eyes of adult Guardians, Imperials and Skydancers should be a deal-killer for this proposed eye type, when you already can't tell the difference between different existing eye types and elements on those breeds anyway unless they have Glowing, Multi-gaze or Primal eyes!

IDK if they would look good on many of my current dragons but I'll bet I would want to buy dragons with/for this eye type if it were implemented. :3
...Q2qxxGt.png
I could see these being a coliseum drop from the GLR or GW. They look either ghost or machine esque, so those places would make sense to drop them. It would make them harder to get (new reason to train fodder in the GLR lol).

I think the eyes are pretty cool, but I have to wonder with Jackabug about if these could cause players issues...

As a few users have stated, why should small eyes be a problem with this eye? They already make every eye type (other than primal) difficult to see.
I could see these being a coliseum drop from the GLR or GW. They look either ghost or machine esque, so those places would make sense to drop them. It would make them harder to get (new reason to train fodder in the GLR lol).

I think the eyes are pretty cool, but I have to wonder with Jackabug about if these could cause players issues...

As a few users have stated, why should small eyes be a problem with this eye? They already make every eye type (other than primal) difficult to see.
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Ooh, I really like this. I'd use it.
Ooh, I really like this. I'd use it.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
YES!!!!!

I need like 20 of these right now!
YES!!!!!

I need like 20 of these right now!
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
I'd use them, so long as they could be brewed or bought. Support.
I'd use them, so long as they could be brewed or bought. Support.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
Maybe not eyeless but like "Focused" eyes? Pupils gets the idea across but doesn't sound as cool. Pinpoint? idk
Regardless of name, those are eyes are a baller design, full support!
Maybe not eyeless but like "Focused" eyes? Pupils gets the idea across but doesn't sound as cool. Pinpoint? idk
Regardless of name, those are eyes are a baller design, full support!
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
I really like them! I would use them for some of my creepy dragons even if I cant see the eyes well on my dragons.
I really like them! I would use them for some of my creepy dragons even if I cant see the eyes well on my dragons.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30