Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Eye Type: Eyeless (...sorta)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
I've seen eyeless suggested a few times as an eye type but obviously fully eyeless doesn't work on FR because being able to see some elemental affiliation is important (even if ambiguous sometimes now.) But what about an unnatural undead-like eyelessness where a point of light stares blankly at you from an empty darkened orbit? That'd be neat. So I'm suggesting that with my own mediocre mockups. [img]https://i.imgur.com/dYY5VIv.png[/img] Edit: [quote name="Stormdragon" date="2018-07-17 15:02:54" ] What if it was called Eye Type: Hollow? [/quote] [quote name="lunasillusions" date="2018-08-16 10:38:58" ] hey, i just want to talk [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6b0f/f/2018/228/d/a/skelebaby_by_lunasillusions-dckbjom.png[/img] [/quote]
I've seen eyeless suggested a few times as an eye type but obviously fully eyeless doesn't work on FR because being able to see some elemental affiliation is important (even if ambiguous sometimes now.)

But what about an unnatural undead-like eyelessness where a point of light stares blankly at you from an empty darkened orbit?
That'd be neat.
So I'm suggesting that with my own mediocre mockups.

dYY5VIv.png

Edit:
Stormdragon wrote on 2018-07-17 15:02:54:
What if it was called Eye Type: Hollow?
lunasillusions wrote on 2018-08-16 10:38:58:
hey, i just want to talk
skelebaby_by_lunasillusions-dckbjom.png
OOF!!! OOF!!! that looks super cool!! :D! i love the creepy cuteness of it!! -w-!!! the subtle glow? artful! the curiousity of whats beyond? tempting! you are an icon, flight rising should hire you!!!
OOF!!! OOF!!! that looks super cool!! :D! i love the creepy cuteness of it!! -w-!!! the subtle glow? artful! the curiousity of whats beyond? tempting! you are an icon, flight rising should hire you!!!
mac
+3 fr time
he/him
chaotic stupid
the deities are transgender!
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Oh I like this idea especially with the little reflections in different colors for the flights.
Oh I like this idea especially with the little reflections in different colors for the flights.
4xTBSTZ.png
Okay... Snappers have really big eyes as babies. How would that work on say.. an adult skydancer?
Okay... Snappers have really big eyes as babies. How would that work on say.. an adult skydancer?
While I'm sure it can't be exactly implemented like this, I would definitely love eyes similar to this. Red & Blueberry could finally have glowing eyes in their eye sockets without getting shiny meme eyes.

I feel it'd look better on big eyed breeds and on hatchlings rather than adult dragons (i.e skydancers & ridgebacks) however and that might be..difficult to implement?
While I'm sure it can't be exactly implemented like this, I would definitely love eyes similar to this. Red & Blueberry could finally have glowing eyes in their eye sockets without getting shiny meme eyes.

I feel it'd look better on big eyed breeds and on hatchlings rather than adult dragons (i.e skydancers & ridgebacks) however and that might be..difficult to implement?
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I'd like to have this, it looks so creepy and cool! Def support!
I'd like to have this, it looks so creepy and cool! Def support!
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
I think it would be better called pupil-less or something, though I love the idea!
I think it would be better called pupil-less or something, though I love the idea!
JQQ3Fjt.png
Nnggh... glowing eyelights of undeath? I need like... 21 of them. Because that's how many permas I have.
Nnggh... glowing eyelights of undeath? I need like... 21 of them. Because that's how many permas I have.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
y e s

They look like aliens and I love it. I'm thinking they should either be a random chance at breeding (similar to faceted) or a Baldwin item.
y e s

They look like aliens and I love it. I'm thinking they should either be a random chance at breeding (similar to faceted) or a Baldwin item.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif WNZCkzt.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
^ A semi-literate Warriors RP ^
PLEASE. This is my aesthetic, I even have a dragon that'd look good with it.

But god there'll be so many Undertale skeleton fandragons. Is Undertale even relevant anymore?
PLEASE. This is my aesthetic, I even have a dragon that'd look good with it.

But god there'll be so many Undertale skeleton fandragons. Is Undertale even relevant anymore?
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30