Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More default Anticipates
Since there are exactly three Energy Stones (not counting the brewable versions), I like to have one of every type in every Coliseum party I use. Thing is, the dragons that automatically have those Energy Stones are not equal.
Scratch = 7 species,
Meditate = 5 species,
Anticipate = 2 species.
I could definitely buy Energy Stones and change some Scratches and/or Meditates to Anticipates, but I prefer to keep the dragon species "pure." Also, I prefer to expand my lair by two of each breed at a time, so I can't have enough more of the existing Anticipate dragons to keep my Coliseum breeds balanced.

If some of the current dragons had their default Energy Stone changed to Anticipate to balance (14 isn't evenly dividable by 3, but you can get all of them to a minimum of 4 each), that would even things out. Or, alternately, some new dragons with Anticipate could be released to catch up.
Since there are exactly three Energy Stones (not counting the brewable versions), I like to have one of every type in every Coliseum party I use. Thing is, the dragons that automatically have those Energy Stones are not equal.
Scratch = 7 species,
Meditate = 5 species,
Anticipate = 2 species.
I could definitely buy Energy Stones and change some Scratches and/or Meditates to Anticipates, but I prefer to keep the dragon species "pure." Also, I prefer to expand my lair by two of each breed at a time, so I can't have enough more of the existing Anticipate dragons to keep my Coliseum breeds balanced.

If some of the current dragons had their default Energy Stone changed to Anticipate to balance (14 isn't evenly dividable by 3, but you can get all of them to a minimum of 4 each), that would even things out. Or, alternately, some new dragons with Anticipate could be released to catch up.
I don’t agree with changing existing dragons species stones, especially not to anticipate as it’s the least useful stone. I can see future breeds having anticipate if it works for the breeds lore but don’t agree with having the breeds have anticipate just to equal things up
I don’t agree with changing existing dragons species stones, especially not to anticipate as it’s the least useful stone. I can see future breeds having anticipate if it works for the breeds lore but don’t agree with having the breeds have anticipate just to equal things up
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Um... Seeing as Anticipate is pretty unpopular, I don't see a huge reason for that. They would most likely be swapped for more useful stones anyway, it'd be just an additional hassle for most players.
Also, I find it interesting lore-wise that only the two non-flying breeds have this stone.
Um... Seeing as Anticipate is pretty unpopular, I don't see a huge reason for that. They would most likely be swapped for more useful stones anyway, it'd be just an additional hassle for most players.
Also, I find it interesting lore-wise that only the two non-flying breeds have this stone.
I agree with the others.

In the future, having breeds introduced that have anticipate would be fine, but changing existing breeds stones is both something that isn't needed and could go catastrophically wrong (what about people who have changed out the original stone for that breed for a better one on their dragons and suddenly, they now have anticipate where that better stone is?)
I agree with the others.

In the future, having breeds introduced that have anticipate would be fine, but changing existing breeds stones is both something that isn't needed and could go catastrophically wrong (what about people who have changed out the original stone for that breed for a better one on their dragons and suddenly, they now have anticipate where that better stone is?)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Please, no. Anticipate is useless; it's bad enough that any breed starts with it.
Please, no. Anticipate is useless; it's bad enough that any breed starts with it.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I like the lore aspect of Anticipate, and I don't think we should 'balance them out' just for the sake of, well, having equal number of each. Unless there's a major lore change and some breeds now prefer to soak up damage by default then attack or meditate, then I may support it. But we all know there won't be any major breed lore changes anyway so, no, I do not support any changes to the existing breeds. Future breeds maybe, if it fits their lore.
I like the lore aspect of Anticipate, and I don't think we should 'balance them out' just for the sake of, well, having equal number of each. Unless there's a major lore change and some breeds now prefer to soak up damage by default then attack or meditate, then I may support it. But we all know there won't be any major breed lore changes anyway so, no, I do not support any changes to the existing breeds. Future breeds maybe, if it fits their lore.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
No support. Anticipate is kind of unique--I didn't know it existed until about 2 years into the game when I was leveling up a Snapper. Lore-wise it works well for dragons that can't fly / are naturally defensive instead of offensive, and most dragon breeds don't suit that stone's lore! I think the numbers are fine the way they are honestly, especially since most others (as seen above) think of Anticipate as being useless / would rather have Scratch or Meditate.
No support. Anticipate is kind of unique--I didn't know it existed until about 2 years into the game when I was leveling up a Snapper. Lore-wise it works well for dragons that can't fly / are naturally defensive instead of offensive, and most dragon breeds don't suit that stone's lore! I think the numbers are fine the way they are honestly, especially since most others (as seen above) think of Anticipate as being useless / would rather have Scratch or Meditate.
80757570p.png 77134736p.png