Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Up the elim drop rates
1 2 3 4 5 6
Novel idea...up the drop rates of eliminates and put them back in pinkerton.

Its the most essential stone to a coli team...I have over the last 3 years raised 11 dragons to 25, I have Aproximately 10 more in my lair ranging from 10 to 23. I've bought a few of my eliminates when the prices where reasonable. I found Aproximately 3.

I have 3 dragons who have leveled together to level 23, stayed inside some areas for days for a coli challenge...they have not come across a single valuable stone let alone an eliminate. Pinkerton has stoned them completely: berserks ,ambushes, scolars.

Newbies cant even make a true coli team without some very generous people in their flights who either give them stoned 25s or give them the stones.

I mean I understand a rare drop but 1 eliminate per year? And pinkerton no longer gives you a chance at one?
Novel idea...up the drop rates of eliminates and put them back in pinkerton.

Its the most essential stone to a coli team...I have over the last 3 years raised 11 dragons to 25, I have Aproximately 10 more in my lair ranging from 10 to 23. I've bought a few of my eliminates when the prices where reasonable. I found Aproximately 3.

I have 3 dragons who have leveled together to level 23, stayed inside some areas for days for a coli challenge...they have not come across a single valuable stone let alone an eliminate. Pinkerton has stoned them completely: berserks ,ambushes, scolars.

Newbies cant even make a true coli team without some very generous people in their flights who either give them stoned 25s or give them the stones.

I mean I understand a rare drop but 1 eliminate per year? And pinkerton no longer gives you a chance at one?
lumos_noxsig.png
This continues to be a problem. We've opened reg and the Elim supply cannot keep up. This is slowing people down in the Coli (and discouraging them altogether) and thus it's slowing down dragon exalting. The availability of Elim affects every other area of the site from the dragon economy to the food economy.

At least add it to the Mire and the Crystal Pools? It makes no sense that they're not available there.
This continues to be a problem. We've opened reg and the Elim supply cannot keep up. This is slowing people down in the Coli (and discouraging them altogether) and thus it's slowing down dragon exalting. The availability of Elim affects every other area of the site from the dragon economy to the food economy.

At least add it to the Mire and the Crystal Pools? It makes no sense that they're not available there.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I'm with you on this - I think back when pinkerton had it, I got one from him, but when I was still new to the site, so I sold it, and I regret it now because it's nigh-impossible to get another one. It should be made just a little bit easier to move forwards in the coli, honestly.
I'm with you on this - I think back when pinkerton had it, I got one from him, but when I was still new to the site, so I sold it, and I regret it now because it's nigh-impossible to get another one. It should be made just a little bit easier to move forwards in the coli, honestly.
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
Honestly, make it drop more, make it drop in all venues, and add it to Pinkerton's item pool. It's getting ridiculous.
Honestly, make it drop more, make it drop in all venues, and add it to Pinkerton's item pool. It's getting ridiculous.
Fully support.
If they aren't going to up the drop rates than it should be at least added back into the pinkerton pool or added to all venues. It's weird how it's available in every venue but two of the biggest fodder training spots.

edit:
Eliminates aren't the be all end all to a coli team, but upping the drop rates slightly and making them more accessible to newer players will help lessen the gap between older players and new ones. I know some people that were turned away from FR because of how hard it is to get started in it and I feel like this may help that a bit even if it's just adding it to the Pinkerton pool or all venues.
Fully support.
If they aren't going to up the drop rates than it should be at least added back into the pinkerton pool or added to all venues. It's weird how it's available in every venue but two of the biggest fodder training spots.

edit:
Eliminates aren't the be all end all to a coli team, but upping the drop rates slightly and making them more accessible to newer players will help lessen the gap between older players and new ones. I know some people that were turned away from FR because of how hard it is to get started in it and I feel like this may help that a bit even if it's just adding it to the Pinkerton pool or all venues.
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
full support.
adjusting the drop rate and/or adding it to all venues or pinkerton is something I can get behind.
I remember back when elims were only 75kt. I imagine it's very discouraging for newbies or players who can't grind for hours on end to get into coli without having a somewhat attainable supply of elim stones.
full support.
adjusting the drop rate and/or adding it to all venues or pinkerton is something I can get behind.
I remember back when elims were only 75kt. I imagine it's very discouraging for newbies or players who can't grind for hours on end to get into coli without having a somewhat attainable supply of elim stones.
[quote name="Meonox" date="2018-06-20 05:30:55" ] Its the most essential stone to a coli team...I have over the last 3 years raised 13 dragons to 25, [/quote] Wanted to point out this is a matter of opinion - while Eliminate is useful on glass cannons, a lot of people would argue that the most important Coli stone is Ambush, due to the fact it's useful on all builds, including mages and healers. [quote] At least add it to the Mire and the Crystal Pools? It makes no sense that they're not available there.[/quote] This is the one thing I support. Having it drop in all venues makes sense. I don't think it should drop more, but it should at least drop everywhere, and several other stones should be added in higher venues. Thinking about Ambush, Haste and Rally, namely. Eliminate is what I consider a end-game stone, it makes sense to be rare, but it doesn't make sense to not drop everywhere. If you have to raise drop rates, they should be raised in [b]Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop only[/b], so that they can be viable grinding venues.
Meonox wrote on 2018-06-20 05:30:55:
Its the most essential stone to a coli team...I have over the last 3 years raised 13 dragons to 25,

Wanted to point out this is a matter of opinion - while Eliminate is useful on glass cannons, a lot of people would argue that the most important Coli stone is Ambush, due to the fact it's useful on all builds, including mages and healers.
Quote:

This is the one thing I support. Having it drop in all venues makes sense.

I don't think it should drop more, but it should at least drop everywhere, and several other stones should be added in higher venues. Thinking about Ambush, Haste and Rally, namely.

Eliminate is what I consider a end-game stone, it makes sense to be rare, but it doesn't make sense to not drop everywhere.

If you have to raise drop rates, they should be raised in Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop only, so that they can be viable grinding venues.
@Sopheroo

It may be a matter of opinion...but my farmers need eliminate. Your fodder trainers: mire, ghostlight,kelp beds, harpy's roost...every build requires eliminate. And based on the game itself...eliminate is a level 7 stone. So why does it have a drop rate thats that low?

Ambush I will give you is also a vitally important stone. Every build minus a traditional mage needs it...but I don't think a at one required for all builds should be so hard to get you basically cant buy it. When I joined the game I wasnt given coli dragons or stones. I was directed to the coli build guide and there you go. I bought my first eliminates when I got to at the time forgotten cave (pre update and added venues so level 12ish) and was having to restart every other round because my dragons had scratch shred and one shard a piece....now I'm fairly unlucky when it comes to drops but seems a bit crazy.

Level 7 and level 4 those are eliminates and ambushes. I have level 23 dragons who havent had either drop in the color for them in 19 venues.
@Sopheroo

It may be a matter of opinion...but my farmers need eliminate. Your fodder trainers: mire, ghostlight,kelp beds, harpy's roost...every build requires eliminate. And based on the game itself...eliminate is a level 7 stone. So why does it have a drop rate thats that low?

Ambush I will give you is also a vitally important stone. Every build minus a traditional mage needs it...but I don't think a at one required for all builds should be so hard to get you basically cant buy it. When I joined the game I wasnt given coli dragons or stones. I was directed to the coli build guide and there you go. I bought my first eliminates when I got to at the time forgotten cave (pre update and added venues so level 12ish) and was having to restart every other round because my dragons had scratch shred and one shard a piece....now I'm fairly unlucky when it comes to drops but seems a bit crazy.

Level 7 and level 4 those are eliminates and ambushes. I have level 23 dragons who havent had either drop in the color for them in 19 venues.
lumos_noxsig.png
I support upping the rates, or at least adding it to all venues.

I don't think it should be a common drop, but it should definitely be more common than it is now.

And it's not a novel suggestion it's a pretty common suggestion.
I support upping the rates, or at least adding it to all venues.

I don't think it should be a common drop, but it should definitely be more common than it is now.

And it's not a novel suggestion it's a pretty common suggestion.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I agree with Sopheroo. Truthfully, I want MORE stones that can compete with eliminate (not eliminate clones) to take the pressure off Elim, but also I sort of wish people wouldn't emphasize how essential it is, because it really isn't. To me, essential means that you literally can't grind with out it, but you can grind without eliminate. (yes it is harder).

That aside, what I support, before upping the rates is

Make it drop in all venues.

Make it available in pinkerton.

If those two don't help, then yes, start upping the drop rates incrementally.
I agree with Sopheroo. Truthfully, I want MORE stones that can compete with eliminate (not eliminate clones) to take the pressure off Elim, but also I sort of wish people wouldn't emphasize how essential it is, because it really isn't. To me, essential means that you literally can't grind with out it, but you can grind without eliminate. (yes it is harder).

That aside, what I support, before upping the rates is

Make it drop in all venues.

Make it available in pinkerton.

If those two don't help, then yes, start upping the drop rates incrementally.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2 3 4 5 6