Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 111 112
@Zhukov

Thats correct. The 'new' scatters would also not be quite as frustrating as getting a 'rare' out of them would be much more likely as trying to get any of the special eyes out of the olds. So people looking to get a special eyetyp could get the specific vial, the people wanting one of the less rare eyetypes could get the scattervials - which probably would be somewhat steady in flow with each festival without being without any value - at the same time promoting joxar box sales since people not interested now might get the vial that might interest them more than one of the items and skins and the token that are in the chests right now.
@Zhukov

Thats correct. The 'new' scatters would also not be quite as frustrating as getting a 'rare' out of them would be much more likely as trying to get any of the special eyes out of the olds. So people looking to get a special eyetyp could get the specific vial, the people wanting one of the less rare eyetypes could get the scattervials - which probably would be somewhat steady in flow with each festival without being without any value - at the same time promoting joxar box sales since people not interested now might get the vial that might interest them more than one of the items and skins and the token that are in the chests right now.
I agree with this. I came in a little unsure but this looks very thought out. I was fairly upset by the new updates, and I did feel like the customizing aspect of our dragons was kind of ripped away due to these eyes.

I feel like if it was done this way (or by something similar), it would grant a little more power back into our hands. Especially since we can customize our dragons is basically every way (with difficulty sometimes/most of the time) but it would mean we that with hard work and determination, we could still customize our dragons if we desire.

I agree with this. I came in a little unsure but this looks very thought out. I was fairly upset by the new updates, and I did feel like the customizing aspect of our dragons was kind of ripped away due to these eyes.

I feel like if it was done this way (or by something similar), it would grant a little more power back into our hands. Especially since we can customize our dragons is basically every way (with difficulty sometimes/most of the time) but it would mean we that with hard work and determination, we could still customize our dragons if we desire.

SYJDX48.png
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2018-11-10 12:11:15" ] That I could get behind. Individual vials plus scattervials inside Joxar. Or we could have individual vials just for the big three (primal, facet, multi) and have cycling scattervials for the small three (uncommon, rare, unusual). [/quote] This would honestly be the ideal solution to me. It means that the current scattervials would stay retired (and the staff keeps their word.) But it allows all types of eyes to be applied to a dragon after hatching. The old scattervials would still be more valuable than the new scattervials because of that like 2% chance of exotic eyes.
gemajgall wrote on 2018-11-10 12:11:15:
That I could get behind. Individual vials plus scattervials inside Joxar.

Or we could have individual vials just for the big three (primal, facet, multi) and have cycling scattervials for the small three (uncommon, rare, unusual).

This would honestly be the ideal solution to me. It means that the current scattervials would stay retired (and the staff keeps their word.) But it allows all types of eyes to be applied to a dragon after hatching. The old scattervials would still be more valuable than the new scattervials because of that like 2% chance of exotic eyes.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Plus it keeps a mix of the RNG that the staff want but gives the hard work pays off that the playerbase wants, so it seems to be a fair mix of both worlds.
Plus it keeps a mix of the RNG that the staff want but gives the hard work pays off that the playerbase wants, so it seems to be a fair mix of both worlds.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
i feel like this would be a wonderful idea

support!

the way the site operates with the idea that you can customize and perfect dragons that have the right color combos is exactly the cornerstone i beleive, so i think it is wildly important to keep the integrity of customization alive. well thought out :)
i feel like this would be a wonderful idea

support!

the way the site operates with the idea that you can customize and perfect dragons that have the right color combos is exactly the cornerstone i beleive, so i think it is wildly important to keep the integrity of customization alive. well thought out :)
wYQVCwV.gif
Tbh this would be amazing, I 100% support this
Tbh this would be amazing, I 100% support this
@ThirdRoulette

Hence I said PERSONALLY, I don't really notice the difference personally, hence in my personal opinion I find the update somewhat pointless. Hope that clears it up
@ThirdRoulette

Hence I said PERSONALLY, I don't really notice the difference personally, hence in my personal opinion I find the update somewhat pointless. Hope that clears it up
DVcXRyP.png
Full heartedly support this idea! Especially after using scattersight on my dragons and just getting the basic eyes 7 times in a row instead of even getting any of the new eyes. It was... frustrating.
Full heartedly support this idea! Especially after using scattersight on my dragons and just getting the basic eyes 7 times in a row instead of even getting any of the new eyes. It was... frustrating.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
support of the vials! unsupporting of the "transfer eyes" bit. I guess I just have a few qs about it? wouldn't it drive vial prices through the ground? the cheapest primal for same right now is 8 gems. and, what about elements? would the swap have to be the same element? idk, I just think this is a sort of unlikely chance, since we don't really have any actions besides breeding that require two dragons that affect each other.
support of the vials! unsupporting of the "transfer eyes" bit. I guess I just have a few qs about it? wouldn't it drive vial prices through the ground? the cheapest primal for same right now is 8 gems. and, what about elements? would the swap have to be the same element? idk, I just think this is a sort of unlikely chance, since we don't really have any actions besides breeding that require two dragons that affect each other.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
This is excellent. I support this.

This was my biggest problem with the eyes and you wrote a nice way to solve it, that serves as a good treasure sink.
This is excellent. I support this.

This was my biggest problem with the eyes and you wrote a nice way to solve it, that serves as a good treasure sink.
PdgyR10.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 111 112