Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 111 112
[quote name="herarivers" date="2018-09-22 19:12:07" ] I was super hesitant when I clicked on this thread mostly because eye suggestion threads I've seen can get a bit demanding, and I love the update and the sense of equality it gives in some elements. It's helped me a LOT as a breeder. But it is rather frustrating when it concerns my fan dragons, and I'd be very happy to see a system like this implemented. Though it's probably beating a dead horse at this point to keep asking, after what, three months? [/quote] I think it's been even longer. But I waited years for something like Roundsey. So I'm not going to let the eyes go even if it takes more months. I like suggestions like these because it's balanced and helps the majority of the playerbase.
herarivers wrote on 2018-09-22 19:12:07:
I was super hesitant when I clicked on this thread mostly because eye suggestion threads I've seen can get a bit demanding, and I love the update and the sense of equality it gives in some elements. It's helped me a LOT as a breeder.
But it is rather frustrating when it concerns my fan dragons, and I'd be very happy to see a system like this implemented.

Though it's probably beating a dead horse at this point to keep asking, after what, three months?
I think it's been even longer. But I waited years for something like Roundsey. So I'm not going to let the eyes go even if it takes more months.

I like suggestions like these because it's balanced and helps the majority of the playerbase.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
To me it's really telling/inspiring that people put this much thought into something they passionately care about!! Like for me I was always vaguely frustrated by it and wanted more vials, but never figured we would get it even if we asked for a while. I guess I still have a fairly new time frame as someone who's only been online for a bit over a year, and only just started exploring the forums a day or so ago.

But like?? The ideas for different places to get the vials and the art that's already been made for them? Like wow. Those are obvious signs that the players are serious about what they want. And I know I would put in a lot of effort to get the stuff were the changes implemented.

For how much of a treasure sink this could be, I don't understand if it's a matter of pride(at overlooking that an essential part of this game is customization, if not The most important) or simply on a back burner that this is getting so little consideration from mods.

I just remember the almost fights that were breaking out in regards to how people saw the eye types when they were first released. I think the only reason that they don't still exist is because it has had a final say or whatever.

Also, on second read through, I love the suggestion to go back to Classic eyes, and that would be a really cool classification. I know I prefer Ice classic by far to the new one, esp since it's my old flight.
To me it's really telling/inspiring that people put this much thought into something they passionately care about!! Like for me I was always vaguely frustrated by it and wanted more vials, but never figured we would get it even if we asked for a while. I guess I still have a fairly new time frame as someone who's only been online for a bit over a year, and only just started exploring the forums a day or so ago.

But like?? The ideas for different places to get the vials and the art that's already been made for them? Like wow. Those are obvious signs that the players are serious about what they want. And I know I would put in a lot of effort to get the stuff were the changes implemented.

For how much of a treasure sink this could be, I don't understand if it's a matter of pride(at overlooking that an essential part of this game is customization, if not The most important) or simply on a back burner that this is getting so little consideration from mods.

I just remember the almost fights that were breaking out in regards to how people saw the eye types when they were first released. I think the only reason that they don't still exist is because it has had a final say or whatever.

Also, on second read through, I love the suggestion to go back to Classic eyes, and that would be a really cool classification. I know I prefer Ice classic by far to the new one, esp since it's my old flight.
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
woah thanks so much for the input, I love it when people take time to write down lots about what they're passionate about.
woah thanks so much for the input, I love it when people take time to write down lots about what they're passionate about.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
[quote name="herarivers" date="2018-09-24 21:05:20" ] For how much of a treasure sink this could be, I don't understand if it's a matter of pride(at overlooking that an essential part of this game is customization, if not The most important) or simply on a back burner that this is getting so little consideration from mods. [/quote] That is a good point.. Maybe it's along the lines of "we don't negotiate with terrorists". Afraid others will learn if you raise heck long enough, you get your way. Set a precedent.. Ofcourse, this particular issue is unique, in that it changed something without warning and something that was around for a long time and something that should not have changed without warning or some sort of poll/consent. The silence is bugging me. The "we will look into it" is a pretty customer service way of hoping things will go away.
herarivers wrote on 2018-09-24 21:05:20:

That is a good point.. Maybe it's along the lines of "we don't negotiate with terrorists". Afraid others will learn if you raise heck long enough, you get your way. Set a precedent..

Ofcourse, this particular issue is unique, in that it changed something without warning and something that was around for a long time and something that should not have changed without warning or some sort of poll/consent.

The silence is bugging me. The "we will look into it" is a pretty customer service way of hoping things will go away.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Supporting this as someone with an old lair of old, loyal dragons that would love some elemental magic eyes
Supporting this as someone with an old lair of old, loyal dragons that would love some elemental magic eyes
66MHIIb.png
[quote name="Cryoflyte" date="2018-06-13 15:14:57" ] That said, support for the OP's ideas, though I'm not thrilled at the thought of having to choose between brewing prismatic tokens and skins/currency [i]or[/i] vials during festivals. [/quote] Also I think that the multi-gaze is too expensive. 750kt is A LOT and if you did it to try and sell a dragon you wouldn't be able to profit in any way. Ik that's not the purpose of this but still people would definitely try to use it to profit and no one will benefit from having to pay upwards of 750kt/g for Multi-gaze even if it were customizable. I agree it should be higher than normal but maybe closer to 350kt-500kt. Multigaze is cool but it's simply not that valuable just presents a bigger obstacle to people who want to use it for old dragons
Cryoflyte wrote on 2018-06-13 15:14:57:
That said, support for the OP's ideas, though I'm not thrilled at the thought of having to choose between brewing prismatic tokens and skins/currency or vials during festivals.

Also I think that the multi-gaze is too expensive. 750kt is A LOT and if you did it to try and sell a dragon you wouldn't be able to profit in any way. Ik that's not the purpose of this but still people would definitely try to use it to profit and no one will benefit from having to pay upwards of 750kt/g for Multi-gaze even if it were customizable. I agree it should be higher than normal but maybe closer to 350kt-500kt. Multigaze is cool but it's simply not that valuable just presents a bigger obstacle to people who want to use it for old dragons
0f1mBJP.png
[quote name="Caprineki" date="2018-09-25 14:33:19" ] [quote name="Cryoflyte" date="2018-06-13 15:14:57" ] That said, support for the OP's ideas, though I'm not thrilled at the thought of having to choose between brewing prismatic tokens and skins/currency [i]or[/i] vials during festivals. [/quote] Also I think that the multi-gaze is too expensive. 750kt is A LOT and if you did it to try and sell a dragon you wouldn't be able to profit in any way. Ik that's not the purpose of this but still people would definitely try to use it to profit and no one will benefit from having to pay upwards of 750kt/g for Multi-gaze even if it were customizable. I agree it should be higher than normal but maybe closer to 350kt-500kt. Multigaze is cool but it's simply not that valuable just presents a bigger obstacle to people who want to use it for old dragons [/quote] Please keep in mind these are just mock-ups and the actual prices will be done by Staff. I just put it as damn expensive so people stop complaining about how vials would ruin the economy lmao. I'm too lazy to change it again!
Caprineki wrote on 2018-09-25 14:33:19:
Cryoflyte wrote on 2018-06-13 15:14:57:
That said, support for the OP's ideas, though I'm not thrilled at the thought of having to choose between brewing prismatic tokens and skins/currency or vials during festivals.

Also I think that the multi-gaze is too expensive. 750kt is A LOT and if you did it to try and sell a dragon you wouldn't be able to profit in any way. Ik that's not the purpose of this but still people would definitely try to use it to profit and no one will benefit from having to pay upwards of 750kt/g for Multi-gaze even if it were customizable. I agree it should be higher than normal but maybe closer to 350kt-500kt. Multigaze is cool but it's simply not that valuable just presents a bigger obstacle to people who want to use it for old dragons

Please keep in mind these are just mock-ups and the actual prices will be done by Staff. I just put it as damn expensive so people stop complaining about how vials would ruin the economy lmao. I'm too lazy to change it again!
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I will keep supporting this until it happens, I waited 4 years for Roundsey (or something like it anyway) I can wait for this too
I will keep supporting this until it happens, I waited 4 years for Roundsey (or something like it anyway) I can wait for this too
DVcXRyP.png
This is a great idea!
This is a great idea!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 111 112