Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
I agree when it comes to Baldwin levels because I know some people don't have the levels maxed like I do, oops
I agree when it comes to Baldwin levels because I know some people don't have the levels maxed like I do, oops
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Love this idea and support it- there *needs* to be a better way to get these eye types.
Love this idea and support it- there *needs* to be a better way to get these eye types.
wq9PoXA.png
100% support this ! even if it means i would have to work my butt off for those eye types, i'd love for the chance of feasibly being able to get primal eyes for my flight reps. ;;w;;
100% support this ! even if it means i would have to work my butt off for those eye types, i'd love for the chance of feasibly being able to get primal eyes for my flight reps. ;;w;;
gogoat.gifgogoat.gifgogoat.gifgogoat.gif
I really like these ideas (and I appreciate the nice colour palette swaps for the vial smoke), they wouldn't make the eyes too common but you could still have an actual chance of getting neat eyes for your dragon without spending thousands of gems on the random vials. Very much support from me!
I really like these ideas (and I appreciate the nice colour palette swaps for the vial smoke), they wouldn't make the eyes too common but you could still have an actual chance of getting neat eyes for your dragon without spending thousands of gems on the random vials. Very much support from me!
NTCq9zE.png
This is a lovely idea and very well thought out! I would like to see this happen, most definitely.
This is a lovely idea and very well thought out! I would like to see this happen, most definitely.
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
GAH I am so glad you peeps like this idea ♥
GAH I am so glad you peeps like this idea ♥
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Have I not commented on this yet? Maybe I saw it in another thread?

Anyway, my name is Commander Sheppard and this is my favorite Eye Change Suggestion Thread on the Citadel. I'd up the difficulty of the Swipp trade but that would be the only change I'd make ^_^
Have I not commented on this yet? Maybe I saw it in another thread?

Anyway, my name is Commander Sheppard and this is my favorite Eye Change Suggestion Thread on the Citadel. I'd up the difficulty of the Swipp trade but that would be the only change I'd make ^_^
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I expressed my support in the 5th anniversary thread, but I'm going to express my support here again.
Primal is the only flight-specific eye type so far. It's appearance changes drastically, depending on what flight your dragon is. This makes it ideal for elemental reps, and other dragons closely linked to their flight.
The chance to get them from a Scattersight is less than 1%. So I do like this idea, as it provides a more realistic way to get Primal on older dragons, as well as Multi-Gaze and Faceted. I think this idea is absolutely fantastic--I can't say anything much on balance, since I'm not a hardcore brewer, and I basically never do Swipp trades, but assuming that these options don't see absolute retirement, and they're difficult enough to get, then I would enjoy seeing them be implemented.
I want to be able to actually work towards Primal. It makes things much more rewarding than just gambling for it with the Scattersights. This suggestion allows me to do just that within the current game mechanics.
100% Support.
I expressed my support in the 5th anniversary thread, but I'm going to express my support here again.
Primal is the only flight-specific eye type so far. It's appearance changes drastically, depending on what flight your dragon is. This makes it ideal for elemental reps, and other dragons closely linked to their flight.
The chance to get them from a Scattersight is less than 1%. So I do like this idea, as it provides a more realistic way to get Primal on older dragons, as well as Multi-Gaze and Faceted. I think this idea is absolutely fantastic--I can't say anything much on balance, since I'm not a hardcore brewer, and I basically never do Swipp trades, but assuming that these options don't see absolute retirement, and they're difficult enough to get, then I would enjoy seeing them be implemented.
I want to be able to actually work towards Primal. It makes things much more rewarding than just gambling for it with the Scattersights. This suggestion allows me to do just that within the current game mechanics.
100% Support.
2cf6qah.png IEUZTmy.png
Wow, this is really well done and really well thought out. It literally fixes everything. Support.
Wow, this is really well done and really well thought out. It literally fixes everything. Support.
One more fix: a “Classic eye” vial that returns a dragon to the eye state prior to the update for those who had dragons that they feel don’t fit the new eye coloration.

I agree that standardization is good, but then allow people who preferred old common to get that option as a new ‘abnormal’.

Another option is to add all said vials under a token-buy system, akin to Joxxar: one token for uncommon, two for unusual, five for rare fifty for facet, one hundred for multi gaze, and 150 for primal. And maybe something on the cheaper end for Classic eye.

Good suggestions all around though.
One more fix: a “Classic eye” vial that returns a dragon to the eye state prior to the update for those who had dragons that they feel don’t fit the new eye coloration.

I agree that standardization is good, but then allow people who preferred old common to get that option as a new ‘abnormal’.

Another option is to add all said vials under a token-buy system, akin to Joxxar: one token for uncommon, two for unusual, five for rare fifty for facet, one hundred for multi gaze, and 150 for primal. And maybe something on the cheaper end for Classic eye.

Good suggestions all around though.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112