Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
I don't support the idea of having vials like this all the time. I like the idea of random eyes through breeding - it makes it more exciting and gives players that usually breed a reason to do so.

However, I can see why older players might be upset that it's incredibly rare to get the eyes they might want from scattersight for their oldest dragons. While I do think this is on purpose - because those eyes are supposed to be rare - I also think a compromise could be a one time only mini event where you could get these suggested vials. If people didn't want to use the vials themselves, they could sell them (probably for a big profit, seeing how in demand these seem to be). After this mini event ended, they wouldn't come back.

I also wouldn't be against them being a regular festival drop providing that they're extremely rare and/or take a long time to brew. I think the 72 hours suggested for brewing here is a good idea, and I think a coli drop rate slightly rarer then Eliminate. I don't like the idea of one being a Swipp item all year round. Maybe it could be a festival item costing a prismatic token instead?

I think I'd rather they were a one time only event thing, though. I dunno - I just really like the idea of only getting something randomly and unexpectedly. It makes it a nice surprise, and raises the value of it when you actually get it.

(also the artwork done for the vials here is brilliant)
I don't support the idea of having vials like this all the time. I like the idea of random eyes through breeding - it makes it more exciting and gives players that usually breed a reason to do so.

However, I can see why older players might be upset that it's incredibly rare to get the eyes they might want from scattersight for their oldest dragons. While I do think this is on purpose - because those eyes are supposed to be rare - I also think a compromise could be a one time only mini event where you could get these suggested vials. If people didn't want to use the vials themselves, they could sell them (probably for a big profit, seeing how in demand these seem to be). After this mini event ended, they wouldn't come back.

I also wouldn't be against them being a regular festival drop providing that they're extremely rare and/or take a long time to brew. I think the 72 hours suggested for brewing here is a good idea, and I think a coli drop rate slightly rarer then Eliminate. I don't like the idea of one being a Swipp item all year round. Maybe it could be a festival item costing a prismatic token instead?

I think I'd rather they were a one time only event thing, though. I dunno - I just really like the idea of only getting something randomly and unexpectedly. It makes it a nice surprise, and raises the value of it when you actually get it.

(also the artwork done for the vials here is brilliant)
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif WNZCkzt.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
^ A semi-literate Warriors RP ^
[quote]While I do think this is on purpose - because those eyes are supposed to be rare [/quote] Primal eyes are already being listed for 45-50kt.
Quote:
While I do think this is on purpose - because those eyes are supposed to be rare

Primal eyes are already being listed for 45-50kt.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
[quote name="McAlli" date="2018-06-14 07:30:35" ] Support. I don't think it'll happen, since the Staff have apparently decided that leaving out a large chunk of their playerbase is a perfectly reasonable thing to do, but I can hope and dream. [/quote] The truth behind this truly hit me o o f. And McAlli is right, Primal eyes are already losing their worth and it was expected, hence the reason why this very unfair implementation was completely unnecessary. I'm very glad to see that it spiced up breeding because it really [b]is[/b] more interesting now, but otherwise it leaves out a large amount of people which I think is highly unfair and player-hostile. Also @cyrya TRUE. Agreed, I was just stating an example, I know many people who want the Primal eyes to remain [i]extra[/i] rare and I just guessed that approximately the same rarity as eggs would prevent them from complaining about them "not being rare enough" oops But yeah, I completely agree with you, in the end this really wouldn't even be hard to implement.
McAlli wrote on 2018-06-14 07:30:35:
Support. I don't think it'll happen, since the Staff have apparently decided that leaving out a large chunk of their playerbase is a perfectly reasonable thing to do, but I can hope and dream.

The truth behind this truly hit me o o f. And McAlli is right, Primal eyes are already losing their worth and it was expected, hence the reason why this very unfair implementation was completely unnecessary. I'm very glad to see that it spiced up breeding because it really is more interesting now, but otherwise it leaves out a large amount of people which I think is highly unfair and player-hostile.

Also @cyrya TRUE. Agreed, I was just stating an example, I know many people who want the Primal eyes to remain extra rare and I just guessed that approximately the same rarity as eggs would prevent them from complaining about them "not being rare enough" oops
But yeah, I completely agree with you, in the end this really wouldn't even be hard to implement.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
ALSO @kingharry all of your points still stand! I completely agree that those Vial drops would need to be hella rare. That was the entire point behind my suggestion, making those Vials accessible but still keeping them rare as heck and fairly hard to obtain, which would keep them expensive.

And I didn't mean having Faceted as a year-round trade at all! I meant it as a festival-only trade, as well as Primal dropping only during Festivals and Multi-Gaze only being breweable at that time as well.
ALSO @kingharry all of your points still stand! I completely agree that those Vial drops would need to be hella rare. That was the entire point behind my suggestion, making those Vials accessible but still keeping them rare as heck and fairly hard to obtain, which would keep them expensive.

And I didn't mean having Faceted as a year-round trade at all! I meant it as a festival-only trade, as well as Primal dropping only during Festivals and Multi-Gaze only being breweable at that time as well.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
As long as it's still available through breeding, I'm ok with this. Facet, multi-gaze, and primal should still be incredibly hard to obtain, as the whole idea was to keep it rare within the dragon population.
As long as it's still available through breeding, I'm ok with this. Facet, multi-gaze, and primal should still be incredibly hard to obtain, as the whole idea was to keep it rare within the dragon population.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I love this and would love to see this implemented!
I love this and would love to see this implemented!
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
@DeadBattery I just want my flight reps to have primal and others I just don't care what they have and seeing as I already paid 9kg for one of my flight reps I really don't want to have to replace her just because I can't get primal eyes for her :S
@DeadBattery I just want my flight reps to have primal and others I just don't care what they have and seeing as I already paid 9kg for one of my flight reps I really don't want to have to replace her just because I can't get primal eyes for her :S
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@cyrya
EXACTLY. UGHSJHDFKJ if we had a stable, lasting opportunity to get those eyes regardless of the effort we'd have to put into getting them, it would still be better than whatever we have now.
@cyrya
EXACTLY. UGHSJHDFKJ if we had a stable, lasting opportunity to get those eyes regardless of the effort we'd have to put into getting them, it would still be better than whatever we have now.
Support.
Well thought out implementation and locking it behind festivals ensures rarity.
Support.
Well thought out implementation and locking it behind festivals ensures rarity.
1CLMtep.png
Lana
23 l +2 FR
They / Them

swip.png
Support, however I don't think primal should be rare since some players take advantage of the holiday to not coli, and I don't want to spend all week grinding for one only to not get it.
Also don't think that multi-gaze should be level 21 brewing, maybe level 15 or so. But the concept is there, and I like it.
Support, however I don't think primal should be rare since some players take advantage of the holiday to not coli, and I don't want to spend all week grinding for one only to not get it.
Also don't think that multi-gaze should be level 21 brewing, maybe level 15 or so. But the concept is there, and I like it.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112