Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Eye Suggestions Directory
I implore staff to sticky this thread for further reference, until this problem is resolved.

Intent

Here lies a comprehensive directory of all 5th Anniversary Update suggestions that I could dig up. There has been quite an uproar in regards to the Eye Types feature, so this thread is to be used as a resource when addressing these issues (which I certainly hope will be done).

This list contains a handful of ideas and suggestions, however it moreso focuses on legitimate issues with the update. Includes links to original posts where applicable.

See also @Catradora’s thread which includes surveys, polls and fleshed-out solutions.

The Masterlist

Sorted by demand & popularity. Only suggestions with a significant amount of expressed support are listed.

Eye Color
- Revert to Default Eyes
- Complimentary Flight Change
- Light Eyes Improvement

Primal Eyes
- Split Primal Eyes into two Subcategories
- Light Primal Redesign
- Plague Primal Redesign
- Primal as a Holiday Drop

Body Horror
- The Problem with Multi-Gaze
- Filter Certain Eye Types
- Make Multi-Gaze Brewable Instead

Vials/Consumable Items
- Don’t Retire Vial of Scattersight
- Item to Restore Common Eyes
- Restore Legacy Eyes Vial
- More Control over Eye Types
- No RNG repeats

Art Errors
- A Disappointing Multi-Gaze
- Shadow Mirrors Defy Physics

Future Updates
- 3-day Event Mayhem

Please feel free to tag me if you feel there should be other suggestions added to this list.

Hopefully we will get some acknowledgement of these issues in the coming days; in the meantime, please remember to be respectful when giving feedback.

- Alight
I implore staff to sticky this thread for further reference, until this problem is resolved.

Intent

Here lies a comprehensive directory of all 5th Anniversary Update suggestions that I could dig up. There has been quite an uproar in regards to the Eye Types feature, so this thread is to be used as a resource when addressing these issues (which I certainly hope will be done).

This list contains a handful of ideas and suggestions, however it moreso focuses on legitimate issues with the update. Includes links to original posts where applicable.

See also @Catradora’s thread which includes surveys, polls and fleshed-out solutions.

The Masterlist

Sorted by demand & popularity. Only suggestions with a significant amount of expressed support are listed.

Eye Color
- Revert to Default Eyes
- Complimentary Flight Change
- Light Eyes Improvement

Primal Eyes
- Split Primal Eyes into two Subcategories
- Light Primal Redesign
- Plague Primal Redesign
- Primal as a Holiday Drop

Body Horror
- The Problem with Multi-Gaze
- Filter Certain Eye Types
- Make Multi-Gaze Brewable Instead

Vials/Consumable Items
- Don’t Retire Vial of Scattersight
- Item to Restore Common Eyes
- Restore Legacy Eyes Vial
- More Control over Eye Types
- No RNG repeats

Art Errors
- A Disappointing Multi-Gaze
- Shadow Mirrors Defy Physics

Future Updates
- 3-day Event Mayhem

Please feel free to tag me if you feel there should be other suggestions added to this list.

Hopefully we will get some acknowledgement of these issues in the coming days; in the meantime, please remember to be respectful when giving feedback.

- Alight
Salt
Updated with a couple more threads.
Updated with a couple more threads.
Salt