Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Legacy eye type
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
I agree. There are some dragons that look ok, but quite a few others that...just don't look right. My Neptune dragon has some sort of really weird black spot under her eyes...and it's NOT my screen! I've looked at other female coatls and they look fine...but something happened to hers and...idk what it is, but... it needs fixed or I'm going to have to breed change her and I really don't want to do that. (I like her skin/accent!) But, there are other dragons that don't look right any more and... it's not fair since so many people put so much effort and time on their dragons and now...they don't look right. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give us a legacy thing.
I agree. There are some dragons that look ok, but quite a few others that...just don't look right. My Neptune dragon has some sort of really weird black spot under her eyes...and it's NOT my screen! I've looked at other female coatls and they look fine...but something happened to hers and...idk what it is, but... it needs fixed or I'm going to have to breed change her and I really don't want to do that. (I like her skin/accent!) But, there are other dragons that don't look right any more and... it's not fair since so many people put so much effort and time on their dragons and now...they don't look right. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give us a legacy thing.
Proprietor and Leader of the Midnight Parade
nudX0O8.png
The art and functionality are obviously already there. This is a simple "gimme" solution that's wins all around--less anger at staff, fans of the new eyes keep them, fans of the old eyes have recourse, plus we all get more options and the possibility of profits.

Support!
The art and functionality are obviously already there. This is a simple "gimme" solution that's wins all around--less anger at staff, fans of the new eyes keep them, fans of the old eyes have recourse, plus we all get more options and the possibility of profits.

Support!
cL9yafY.gif
yes please! it would be so nice to be able to clear the figurative eye slate and go back to the common type if one chose to
yes please! it would be so nice to be able to clear the figurative eye slate and go back to the common type if one chose to
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
Whatever it takes to get my original eyes back, please
Whatever it takes to get my original eyes back, please
Support!
A few of mine really need their old eyes back!
Support!
A few of mine really need their old eyes back!
I think this is a good idea because not everyone wanted their dragons eyes to change. Having a way for older dragons to get legacy eyes would be a compromise
I think this is a good idea because not everyone wanted their dragons eyes to change. Having a way for older dragons to get legacy eyes would be a compromise
Strong support.

The given reason of wanting to standardize the eyes rings hollow when the whole point of the update was to give a bunch of non-standard eyes. And it rings even more hollow given that the new standard common eyes aren't... really standardized at all.
Strong support.

The given reason of wanting to standardize the eyes rings hollow when the whole point of the update was to give a bunch of non-standard eyes. And it rings even more hollow given that the new standard common eyes aren't... really standardized at all.
jtgoRWq.png
Full support for a legacy eye item for dragons hatched before the change.
Full support for a legacy eye item for dragons hatched before the change.
JGnDE4d.gif
Support, I'd really love to have the option to restore some of the old eyes of my dragons. Some of them DO look better with the new common ones, but having the choice between old "legacy" and new "common" would be incredibly nice.
Support, I'd really love to have the option to restore some of the old eyes of my dragons. Some of them DO look better with the new common ones, but having the choice between old "legacy" and new "common" would be incredibly nice.
MS6xnJoY_o.png
support.
support.
TBD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58