Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primal Redesigns[Art]+ Suggestions
1 2
Don't get me wrong i like the current primal but its a bit cartoony so i redid it. Sorry for bad editing [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://image.ibb.co/caF9f8/k.png[/img][/url] Anyways, I feel like this would better fit lights aesthetic if it was redone in FR style. I might also give primal shadow and plague a shot idk. Just out of all the eyes light is my least favorite. Does anyone else have a suggestion? I personally think light is my third least favorite which makes me a bit sad since I am in light.
Don't get me wrong i like the current primal but its a bit cartoony so i redid it.
Sorry for bad editing k.png

Anyways, I feel like this would better fit lights aesthetic if it was redone in FR style. I might also give primal shadow and plague a shot idk. Just out of all the eyes light is my least favorite.

Does anyone else have a suggestion? I personally think light is my third least favorite which makes me a bit sad since I am in light.
Your art looks far better than the original primal, which looks like the apparel funny eye one.
Your art looks far better than the original primal, which looks like the apparel funny eye one.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
This makes me sad, I would have loved the Light primal if it had this aesthetic. As it is now, I'm neutral and low-key hoping my babies never get it, they'll become immediate meme fodder.

I don't think there's been a precedent for changing already established art apart from colours, though, so I don't think it will happen, and I'm on the fence about wanting it to happen.
This makes me sad, I would have loved the Light primal if it had this aesthetic. As it is now, I'm neutral and low-key hoping my babies never get it, they'll become immediate meme fodder.

I don't think there's been a precedent for changing already established art apart from colours, though, so I don't think it will happen, and I'm on the fence about wanting it to happen.
lmBVOQT.gif
We know who you are, we know everything about you
And we know where you live, oh, we know where you live...

Art Store
SNH9aOp.gif
I really wouldn't like a light primal like this. I also imagine it'd look much worse on small-eyed dragons than the current one does, like the other high-detail primals (nature, etc.) I love the current sharp glowy one. The art here is nice in and of itself, but no support, sorry. :c

I think it's the glitteriness and dark metallic colour - a light primal should be very bright/glowy IMO. To me it says 'lightweaver' but not 'light.'
I really wouldn't like a light primal like this. I also imagine it'd look much worse on small-eyed dragons than the current one does, like the other high-detail primals (nature, etc.) I love the current sharp glowy one. The art here is nice in and of itself, but no support, sorry. :c

I think it's the glitteriness and dark metallic colour - a light primal should be very bright/glowy IMO. To me it says 'lightweaver' but not 'light.'
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
I don't think they'll ever redesign primal, but this COULD be part of an entirely new tier of eyes based on the Deities and with flight symbol shaped pupils.
I don't think they'll ever redesign primal, but this COULD be part of an entirely new tier of eyes based on the Deities and with flight symbol shaped pupils.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Woah very nice I wish this existed. Maybe in the future
Woah very nice I wish this existed. Maybe in the future
As much as I dislike the light primal, I'm not a supporter of changing art that already exists. Some people love it, and their opinion is just as valid as mine. So... no support. At least for 'changing one thing into something else'. The art and idea of eye types that follow this thread is amazing though, so good work!
As much as I dislike the light primal, I'm not a supporter of changing art that already exists. Some people love it, and their opinion is just as valid as mine. So... no support. At least for 'changing one thing into something else'. The art and idea of eye types that follow this thread is amazing though, so good work!
I absolutely love your approach! Would you mind if I linked to this thread from my Incarnate/Awoken suggestion thread? You did a better take on "Incarnate" Light than I'm ever going to pull off :P
I absolutely love your approach! Would you mind if I linked to this thread from my Incarnate/Awoken suggestion thread? You did a better take on "Incarnate" Light than I'm ever going to pull off :P
cL9yafY.gif
Hahaha, since I'm in Plague I'm kind of... laughing at the scale of Light flight's problem :P It didn't occur to me until I saw people complaining that primal Light eyes don't look that great.

I like your edit, the sparkles especially are good! If I were designing this myself I'd probably add a few more sparkles ;D

I hope the primal Light eyes get changed, this would be a good option. As I've suggested about Plague and Shadow primal eyes, primal Light eyes might be better as an apparel item instead.
Hahaha, since I'm in Plague I'm kind of... laughing at the scale of Light flight's problem :P It didn't occur to me until I saw people complaining that primal Light eyes don't look that great.

I like your edit, the sparkles especially are good! If I were designing this myself I'd probably add a few more sparkles ;D

I hope the primal Light eyes get changed, this would be a good option. As I've suggested about Plague and Shadow primal eyes, primal Light eyes might be better as an apparel item instead.
@Oranitha Go ahead and use it! I don't mind.
@Oranitha Go ahead and use it! I don't mind.
1 2