Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make Multi-Gaze an Unnatural type
1 2
There's nothing "natural" about the Multi-Gaze. How it didn't end up in the Unnatural category is beyond me. This decision is perhaps the worst and most perplexing aspect of the eye types update.

I don't want to have to worry that my babies will be born with eyes all over them every single time I visit the nesting grounds on hatching day. This has really spoiled the breeding feature of Flight Rising for me, which is what brought me into FR to begin with.

Just make Multi-Gaze an Unnatural type so it's a choice rather than a possibility. Thank you!
There's nothing "natural" about the Multi-Gaze. How it didn't end up in the Unnatural category is beyond me. This decision is perhaps the worst and most perplexing aspect of the eye types update.

I don't want to have to worry that my babies will be born with eyes all over them every single time I visit the nesting grounds on hatching day. This has really spoiled the breeding feature of Flight Rising for me, which is what brought me into FR to begin with.

Just make Multi-Gaze an Unnatural type so it's a choice rather than a possibility. Thank you!
5OZS7SI.png
krh3gHf.png
bYt72YT.png
CioCFC3.png
6kR982D.png
bI1IMpq.png f3JUYSL.png cherubgeneeggivory.png
I'd prefer it brewable.

That way, something that was previously free, if very rare, won 't now cost me gems.
I'd prefer it brewable.

That way, something that was previously free, if very rare, won 't now cost me gems.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2018-06-09 15:00:03" ] I'd prefer it brewable. That way, something that was previously free, if very rare, won 't now cost me gems. [/quote] Brewable makes sense as it fits very well in with Baldwin
Greyjoy wrote on 2018-06-09 15:00:03:
I'd prefer it brewable.

Brewable makes sense as it fits very well in with Baldwin
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I posted about this too, yesterday. I'm honestly baffled it isn't Baldwin, because it's so on-theme with it.

I'm still very much in support of it being changed to unnatural, as long as it's brewable or through the treasure marketplace, not a gem item (since it was previously free.)
I posted about this too, yesterday. I'm honestly baffled it isn't Baldwin, because it's so on-theme with it.

I'm still very much in support of it being changed to unnatural, as long as it's brewable or through the treasure marketplace, not a gem item (since it was previously free.)
Chewy Tentacle
No support. I want to buy Primal Eyes for Gems ,if you don't want multiple eyes as a random outcome.
No support. I want to buy Primal Eyes for Gems ,if you don't want multiple eyes as a random outcome.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
[quote name="Saphirosa" date="2018-06-09 15:16:44" ] No support. I want to buy Primal Eyes for Gems ,if you don't want multiple eyes as a random outcome. [/quote] Personally I feel primal eyes should also be considered unnatural and I think it would be better obtainable via the coliseum (or as an exalting reward)
Saphirosa wrote on 2018-06-09 15:16:44:
Personally I feel primal eyes should also be considered unnatural and I think it would be better obtainable via the coliseum (or as an exalting reward)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I agree with the Baldwin suggestion! It would give us variety in our eye choices; ones we can get by breeding/vials, ones we can get with gems, and one we can brew. Plus, like @DragonSage said, it is very fitting as a Baldwin product.
I agree with the Baldwin suggestion! It would give us variety in our eye choices; ones we can get by breeding/vials, ones we can get with gems, and one we can brew. Plus, like @DragonSage said, it is very fitting as a Baldwin product.
5OZS7SI.png
krh3gHf.png
bYt72YT.png
CioCFC3.png
6kR982D.png
bI1IMpq.png f3JUYSL.png cherubgeneeggivory.png
Personally I'd prefer multi, primal, and possibly facet to be gem vials like glowing eyes are. Brewables would be nice as well, both options would give all players a fighting chance to get the new unnatural eyes if they like them, and won't subject every single player to the chance of getting them naturally on every single nest.

On that same note, it'll never not be absolutely baffling that the only option they give us outside a to-be-retired randomizer is a lone gem vial. No "revert to common" vial either. It's just absolutely astounding to me.
Personally I'd prefer multi, primal, and possibly facet to be gem vials like glowing eyes are. Brewables would be nice as well, both options would give all players a fighting chance to get the new unnatural eyes if they like them, and won't subject every single player to the chance of getting them naturally on every single nest.

On that same note, it'll never not be absolutely baffling that the only option they give us outside a to-be-retired randomizer is a lone gem vial. No "revert to common" vial either. It's just absolutely astounding to me.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
Brewable sounds good, I personally don't mind multi-gaze but it would be great for the people who find it disturbing and don't want to see it in their nests
Brewable sounds good, I personally don't mind multi-gaze but it would be great for the people who find it disturbing and don't want to see it in their nests
And what about facet? Looks like any eye type that isn't just a tint/shade of the common eye color should be considered "unnatural". Brewable would be nice and fits the theme of mutations well. Primal would make a good gem item as well.
And what about facet? Looks like any eye type that isn't just a tint/shade of the common eye color should be considered "unnatural". Brewable would be nice and fits the theme of mutations well. Primal would make a good gem item as well.
1 2