Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Alphabetize Hoard/Vault
1 2
Yes, I can never find what I need in my hoard :c
Yes, I can never find what I need in my hoard :c
+9 FR time
Support!

It would be very neat to be able to search for the familiar as well!
Or do as we do in the AH (in the beastiary) where we can chose between 15-50 listings per page.
Support!

It would be very neat to be able to search for the familiar as well!
Or do as we do in the AH (in the beastiary) where we can chose between 15-50 listings per page.
@Sage14
Just FYI, bumping in this forum is not allowed and it's explicitly stated that number of supports/no supports is not something staff take into account in deciding whether to make a suggested feature, in order to avoid popularity contests.

(I'll always support these suggestions! There's been a lot of them over the years and I strongly suspect it'll be built in to the eventual hoard revamp, but it doesn't hurt to bring it to their attention again. Definitely shouldn't just be for familiars though.)
@Sage14
Just FYI, bumping in this forum is not allowed and it's explicitly stated that number of supports/no supports is not something staff take into account in deciding whether to make a suggested feature, in order to avoid popularity contests.

(I'll always support these suggestions! There's been a lot of them over the years and I strongly suspect it'll be built in to the eventual hoard revamp, but it doesn't hurt to bring it to their attention again. Definitely shouldn't just be for familiars though.)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
I forgot, thanks.
@Vendrus
I forgot, thanks.
WJJUj.gif 9PjZC.gif DjwsW.gif 5Q8YM.gif
1 2