Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Alphabetize Hoard/Vault
1 2
I know this has been brought up in 2016, but not many people commented, so I'll bring this up again.

We should have a option to either alphabetize or order by release for our Hoards/Vaults.

Main topic;
We should have a option to either alphabetize or order by release for our familiars.
I go through my familiars list trying to match to the beastery to see what i have and what i dont, and its hard to do this without them being alphabetical. it'd be much easier if I could just find it by it's name.
I know this has been brought up in 2016, but not many people commented, so I'll bring this up again.

We should have a option to either alphabetize or order by release for our Hoards/Vaults.

Main topic;
We should have a option to either alphabetize or order by release for our familiars.
I go through my familiars list trying to match to the beastery to see what i have and what i dont, and its hard to do this without them being alphabetical. it'd be much easier if I could just find it by it's name.
WJJUj.gif 9PjZC.gif DjwsW.gif 5Q8YM.gif
@Sage14

Support

I HATE GOING THROUGH 80 PAGES TO FIND ONE LITTLE FAMILIAR.
@Sage14

Support

I HATE GOING THROUGH 80 PAGES TO FIND ONE LITTLE FAMILIAR.
i will never not support this suggestion. i always end up using the wiki to look for info on the familiars, but that cant tell me which familiars i have or dont have
i will never not support this suggestion. i always end up using the wiki to look for info on the familiars, but that cant tell me which familiars i have or dont have
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

Support!

It is so annoying having to go through page after page of familiars to find something. I feel like giving the option to have it go alphabetically rather than just making it auto alphabetical is a good suggestion as well.
Support!

It is so annoying having to go through page after page of familiars to find something. I feel like giving the option to have it go alphabetically rather than just making it auto alphabetical is a good suggestion as well.
knhLXgs.png
SUPPORT

also... alphabetize the hoard in general!! like, APPAREL, hoooh my gawd. it's a nightmare.

right now everything's organize by when it was released. how the hell is anyone supposed to keep track of that?? i've been here for over four years and i get lost scrolling through my hoard. i can't imagine the chaos this instills on newbies.
SUPPORT

also... alphabetize the hoard in general!! like, APPAREL, hoooh my gawd. it's a nightmare.

right now everything's organize by when it was released. how the hell is anyone supposed to keep track of that?? i've been here for over four years and i get lost scrolling through my hoard. i can't imagine the chaos this instills on newbies.
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
Lots of support!!
Lots of support!!
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
Tons of support. ;v;

Honestly I feel like all of this would be easily solved with a search function too. Just anything to make looking for one particular one easier.
Tons of support. ;v;

Honestly I feel like all of this would be easily solved with a search function too. Just anything to make looking for one particular one easier.
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
yep yep yep. i always just go offsite to check familiars because it's too inconvenient on-site. which is... not how it should work.
yep yep yep. i always just go offsite to check familiars because it's too inconvenient on-site. which is... not how it should work.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
Yes please. I need this! 3:
Yes please. I need this! 3:
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
Support!!!

I'd love this, or a search filter in the hoard or something to help sort because it's a mess.
Support!!!

I'd love this, or a search filter in the hoard or something to help sort because it's a mess.
1 2