Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Free Flight Change Given Today's Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Could we please have one free flight change so we can choose the eyes we like the most, since this kind of changes... well, everything? I [b]hate[/b] all of light's options, except unusual. Even the 'common' eye color has changed from a soft light gold to a lemon yellow. I [b]really hate[/b] light's primal eye. It looks like some kind of anime/manga cartoon stuff. If we don't get the opportunity to opt out of these new eyes, can we at least please choose one we like the most? (and not have to pay 1500G or $14 USD?) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=60&bodygene=8&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=13&winggene=14&wings=60&auth=eea3a20bbdfc86ffa7f0b90172e4b22b05d640aa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Edited for politeness. ALSO: [b]I'm not suggesting the light primal be changed. [/b] I just want to make that very clear. Some people really love it, and their love for it is as valid as my dislike. I just want a choice.
Could we please have one free flight change so we can choose the eyes we like the most, since this kind of changes... well, everything?

I hate all of light's options, except unusual. Even the 'common' eye color has changed from a soft light gold to a lemon yellow.

I really hate light's primal eye. It looks like some kind of anime/manga cartoon stuff.

If we don't get the opportunity to opt out of these new eyes, can we at least please choose one we like the most? (and not have to pay 1500G or $14 USD?)

dragon?age=0&body=60&bodygene=8&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=13&winggene=14&wings=60&auth=eea3a20bbdfc86ffa7f0b90172e4b22b05d640aa&dummyext=prev.png

Edited for politeness. ALSO: I'm not suggesting the light primal be changed. I just want to make that very clear. Some people really love it, and their love for it is as valid as my dislike. I just want a choice.
Support. I would feel majorly screwed if I was in Shadow, given their quite frankly horrifying Primal (for a flight which unlike Plague doesn't seem to generally be about body horror). I suppose I'm lucky in that I am generally indifferent towards Wind's eyes but... yeah, if this isn't reined in, a free flight switch for those who've already used theirs would be... nice.
Support. I would feel majorly screwed if I was in Shadow, given their quite frankly horrifying Primal (for a flight which unlike Plague doesn't seem to generally be about body horror). I suppose I'm lucky in that I am generally indifferent towards Wind's eyes but... yeah, if this isn't reined in, a free flight switch for those who've already used theirs would be... nice.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

This or a discount would be nice. Especially since people are really going after some of the nicer primals.
serpents1b.png
Support to resetting the price for everyone who has used it before. Obviously, if you haven't, you still have the free flight change available.

While I am totally for all the Arcane eyes, I know if I was elsewhere (I've always liked Plague's bright reds, for example, but dislike their theme and thus their Primal eyes) I'd want the ability to switch.
Support to resetting the price for everyone who has used it before. Obviously, if you haven't, you still have the free flight change available.

While I am totally for all the Arcane eyes, I know if I was elsewhere (I've always liked Plague's bright reds, for example, but dislike their theme and thus their Primal eyes) I'd want the ability to switch.
[quote name="Serpents" date="2018-06-08 11:15:45" ] This or a discount would be nice. Especially since people are really going after some of the nicer primals. [/quote] Hey, I'm in Plague and I still think my flight's primal is horrible. It's not just the body horror - its color palette guarantees it's going to look terrible on most dragons. It looks terrible on the example they used on the news banner. e_e If they don't roll back the default eye colors, then yeah, I want a flight change. Perhaps Lightning.
Serpents wrote on 2018-06-08 11:15:45:
This or a discount would be nice. Especially since people are really going after some of the nicer primals.
Hey, I'm in Plague and I still think my flight's primal is horrible. It's not just the body horror - its color palette guarantees it's going to look terrible on most dragons. It looks terrible on the example they used on the news banner. e_e

If they don't roll back the default eye colors, then yeah, I want a flight change. Perhaps Lightning.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Support. Several people will be wanting to leave plague and shadow in order to avoid those primals due to body horror and stuff, and to be honest, I have the same issue as you regarding the light primal (as well as that it just hurts the eyes, literally) and default.
Support. Several people will be wanting to leave plague and shadow in order to avoid those primals due to body horror and stuff, and to be honest, I have the same issue as you regarding the light primal (as well as that it just hurts the eyes, literally) and default.
lmBVOQT.gif
We know who you are, we know everything about you
And we know where you live, oh, we know where you live...

Art Store
SNH9aOp.gif
[quote name="ScienceGal8" date="2018-06-08 11:13:10" ] I would feel majorly screwed if I was in Shadow, given their quite frankly horrifying Primal (for a flight which unlike Plague doesn't seem to generally be about body horror). [/quote] I am disappointed by shadow's primal as well. Smokey eyes similar to wind's would have made more canonical sense.
ScienceGal8 wrote on 2018-06-08 11:13:10:
I would feel majorly screwed if I was in Shadow, given their quite frankly horrifying Primal (for a flight which unlike Plague doesn't seem to generally be about body horror).

I am disappointed by shadow's primal as well. Smokey eyes similar to wind's would have made more canonical sense.
If they won't fix the unnecessarily updated Common eyes: Full support.

Primal is "eh" to me (I personally don't care for Light's either, but at least it can be scattered away if I hatch one), but the fact that they made a very noticeable alteration to every Flight's "default" eyes means that even the most common hatchlings could have mismatched eyes now. :/ That said, I feel terribly for everyone in Plague or Shadow who now has a chance of hatching an unwanted body-horror baby.

The Light eyes on babies from my Maize Underbelly Imperial pair used to match so well, but now Light Common eyes are so... lemon-y. Wind has become disappointingly yellow as well, and the default eyes will no longer match a lot of people's green-range dragon pairs.
If they won't fix the unnecessarily updated Common eyes: Full support.

Primal is "eh" to me (I personally don't care for Light's either, but at least it can be scattered away if I hatch one), but the fact that they made a very noticeable alteration to every Flight's "default" eyes means that even the most common hatchlings could have mismatched eyes now. :/ That said, I feel terribly for everyone in Plague or Shadow who now has a chance of hatching an unwanted body-horror baby.

The Light eyes on babies from my Maize Underbelly Imperial pair used to match so well, but now Light Common eyes are so... lemon-y. Wind has become disappointingly yellow as well, and the default eyes will no longer match a lot of people's green-range dragon pairs.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Support. I'm already kind of dreading the lazer-eyed babs of doom, and I consider it to be relatively inoffensive compared to someone who loves pastels and gets a grisly reminder that they're in shadow flight when when of their babies looks like a run away mascara train. The light primal has its uses, I guess, when it comes to making circuit lazer dragons. But aside from that I feel that the glowing aesthetic fits Light flight more. Primal Bogsneak sass on point, tho. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=137&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=137&auth=78dbf07aa633eb797581a8259d1c1fd2887a17b8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]U Hekkin Wot M8?![/i][/center]
Support. I'm already kind of dreading the lazer-eyed babs of doom, and I consider it to be relatively inoffensive compared to someone who loves pastels and gets a grisly reminder that they're in shadow flight when when of their babies looks like a run away mascara train.

The light primal has its uses, I guess, when it comes to making circuit lazer dragons. But aside from that I feel that the glowing aesthetic fits Light flight more. Primal Bogsneak sass on point, tho.
dragon?age=1&body=137&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=137&auth=78dbf07aa633eb797581a8259d1c1fd2887a17b8&dummyext=prev.png
U Hekkin Wot M8?!
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
Unless they are planning on returning the common eyes to their original colours, support.
While I don't really breed dragons, I'd hate to be stuck with an updated colour I'd hate simply because of an update and not having the funds to change flights.
Unless they are planning on returning the common eyes to their original colours, support.
While I don't really breed dragons, I'd hate to be stuck with an updated colour I'd hate simply because of an update and not having the funds to change flights.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8