Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primal Plague Eyes (now with art)
1 2 3 4 5
Can the primal Plague eyes actually... look like eyes? Because right now it just looks like a pustule monster face-hugging the dragon. Like, can we get some pupils or something here?

If possible, I would like to see these eyes changed. The originals could become an apparel item for the people who like them, but from what I've seen so far primal Plague eyes are mostly unpopular.

Editing to add some rough alternative ideas!

With pupils:
primaleyes6_zpsehvlbac3.png

Hemolacria (yes I just colored over primal Shadow eyes but you get the idea)
primaleyespage_zpsc6ewk3wv.png

Wyrmwound eyes:
primaleyeswyrmwound_zpsxftcaojo.png

And this one came out way cooler than I expected given I'm using Microsoft Paint here:
primaleyes8_zps5te7vtkv.png

These last ones, tongue-eyeball, would obviously only work when the art of the dragon shows the tongue, but just as an idea that could be part of something else:
primaleyes3_zpsd7it3pac.png
primaleyes2_zpsvoj7rvwp.png
primaleyes_zpssknjnlvt.png
Can the primal Plague eyes actually... look like eyes? Because right now it just looks like a pustule monster face-hugging the dragon. Like, can we get some pupils or something here?

If possible, I would like to see these eyes changed. The originals could become an apparel item for the people who like them, but from what I've seen so far primal Plague eyes are mostly unpopular.

Editing to add some rough alternative ideas!

With pupils:
primaleyes6_zpsehvlbac3.png

Hemolacria (yes I just colored over primal Shadow eyes but you get the idea)
primaleyespage_zpsc6ewk3wv.png

Wyrmwound eyes:
primaleyeswyrmwound_zpsxftcaojo.png

And this one came out way cooler than I expected given I'm using Microsoft Paint here:
primaleyes8_zps5te7vtkv.png

These last ones, tongue-eyeball, would obviously only work when the art of the dragon shows the tongue, but just as an idea that could be part of something else:
primaleyes3_zpsd7it3pac.png
primaleyes2_zpsvoj7rvwp.png
primaleyes_zpssknjnlvt.png
Also making them red would be nice.

In that colour they just look like tiny gross plague eggs.
Also making them red would be nice.

In that colour they just look like tiny gross plague eggs.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
^ agreed, though as a Plague lair I do see where they get the pale green color. But ALSO as a Plague lair I don't really want my hatchlings to look like that
^ agreed, though as a Plague lair I do see where they get the pale green color. But ALSO as a Plague lair I don't really want my hatchlings to look like that
I also wish they were red. I see where the green pustule aesthetic comes from, but it makes them far more difficult to use, and I'm rather disappointed and don't think I'll be doing anything with them.
I also wish they were red. I see where the green pustule aesthetic comes from, but it makes them far more difficult to use, and I'm rather disappointed and don't think I'll be doing anything with them.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
It really does kind of limit the options.

Plague is supposed to be about best options for survival. I fail to see how having pustules where eyes should be is optimal for survival.

Honestly, Plague should've been the multi-eye. That's already been established as a part of Plague's aesthetic.

...something tells me multieye was originally the Plague primal, but then they thought maybe make it all colors.
It really does kind of limit the options.

Plague is supposed to be about best options for survival. I fail to see how having pustules where eyes should be is optimal for survival.

Honestly, Plague should've been the multi-eye. That's already been established as a part of Plague's aesthetic.

...something tells me multieye was originally the Plague primal, but then they thought maybe make it all colors.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Also have a sad feeling that primal Plague eyes are going to be unpopular among the masses and people will just exalt them, while OTHER flights' primal eyes will fetch a high price on the AH
Also have a sad feeling that primal Plague eyes are going to be unpopular among the masses and people will just exalt them, while OTHER flights' primal eyes will fetch a high price on the AH
Noticed that one too. Wind primal for example, looking a lot like the Windbound Plumage apparel, is probably going to be super popular. I mean, just look at how many people love the apparel piece.

Plague really got the worst of it. Not even the Water Swirls or the Light Laser eyes are that bad. The Plague Primal eyes work on what, 5% of dragons? Less?
Noticed that one too. Wind primal for example, looking a lot like the Windbound Plumage apparel, is probably going to be super popular. I mean, just look at how many people love the apparel piece.

Plague really got the worst of it. Not even the Water Swirls or the Light Laser eyes are that bad. The Plague Primal eyes work on what, 5% of dragons? Less?
anim.gif
They don't even look good on the example dragon in their teaser image. They'll only work on dragons that already have that sickly red or green in their aesthetic. Like... My random progen, except that's because of a skin so they wouldn't even show up. Making them monochrome would have done wonders for the availability.

Yeah, multi-eye always felt like a plague thing to me too. Used to be a popular accent design, IIRC. Personally I wish multi-eye added a third (or fourth/fifth) eye to the dragon's face, not a giant conga line of eyes, but whatcha gonna do.

Plague eyes that trailed reddish smoke/ooze/little bone claws down the side of the dragon's face would have been amazing. Alas.
They don't even look good on the example dragon in their teaser image. They'll only work on dragons that already have that sickly red or green in their aesthetic. Like... My random progen, except that's because of a skin so they wouldn't even show up. Making them monochrome would have done wonders for the availability.

Yeah, multi-eye always felt like a plague thing to me too. Used to be a popular accent design, IIRC. Personally I wish multi-eye added a third (or fourth/fifth) eye to the dragon's face, not a giant conga line of eyes, but whatcha gonna do.

Plague eyes that trailed reddish smoke/ooze/little bone claws down the side of the dragon's face would have been amazing. Alas.
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi AH SOMEONE WHO THINKS LIKE ME
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2452529
Did a topic on that lol
@Laluzi AH SOMEONE WHO THINKS LIKE ME
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2452529
Did a topic on that lol
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Heh, at least I'm not alone.

I don't think they'll change it, but I feel a bit cheated. Fire and Arcane eyes look so awesome. I'll be stuck breeding the occasional booger face.
Heh, at least I'm not alone.

I don't think they'll change it, but I feel a bit cheated. Fire and Arcane eyes look so awesome. I'll be stuck breeding the occasional booger face.
XPDxt22.png
1 2 3 4 5