Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | So I have a problem with multi-eye.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Multi-eye doesn't bother me, but I wish it had been something simpler, like a third eye, than a giant parade of eyeballs. The latter would have made a good unnatural gene, eheh. It's the kind of thing that only fits on a very specific sort of dragon, and therefore calls for a little more control.
Multi-eye doesn't bother me, but I wish it had been something simpler, like a third eye, than a giant parade of eyeballs. The latter would have made a good unnatural gene, eheh. It's the kind of thing that only fits on a very specific sort of dragon, and therefore calls for a little more control.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Personally I hate the idea of not being able to know what eye type my hatchlings will get even if it's just uncommon, unusual or rare.

I'd prefer if the common genes were obtainable through the treasure market place or chests, and the common eyes- or eye type removal item, were obtainable from an easy to access place like the treasure market place.
Now to faceted, primal, multi gaze & glowing. I'd prefer if these were obtainable in different ways like the market place (gem or treasure), Swipp, Baldwin, Pinkerton, the coliseum or chests (tell me if I missed some).

And I'd appreciate it if ALL of these got different scrolls or vials.
I hate the random number generator thing that's going o right now. I want to know for sure what I'm getting myself into when I'm using one of these scrolls or vials. I DO NOT want to get a random multi gaze or primal plague, especially if I no longer have a vial to turn it into something else.

That way they're still obtainable to the people who want them. And if someone who doesn't want the item gets it, they can resell it.
Personally I hate the idea of not being able to know what eye type my hatchlings will get even if it's just uncommon, unusual or rare.

I'd prefer if the common genes were obtainable through the treasure market place or chests, and the common eyes- or eye type removal item, were obtainable from an easy to access place like the treasure market place.
Now to faceted, primal, multi gaze & glowing. I'd prefer if these were obtainable in different ways like the market place (gem or treasure), Swipp, Baldwin, Pinkerton, the coliseum or chests (tell me if I missed some).

And I'd appreciate it if ALL of these got different scrolls or vials.
I hate the random number generator thing that's going o right now. I want to know for sure what I'm getting myself into when I'm using one of these scrolls or vials. I DO NOT want to get a random multi gaze or primal plague, especially if I no longer have a vial to turn it into something else.

That way they're still obtainable to the people who want them. And if someone who doesn't want the item gets it, they can resell it.
PinR1.png
yI8DMou.pngdEe2UrM.png
fkWjutW.png4ogWlJU.png

aaUHYLp.png6OezIjj.png
nWiQNX9.pngYMPbu9R.png
Edited the main page to include @DragonSage's suggestion of pulling all three specialty appearances and making them obtainable in other ways.

I'm so glad to see that I'm not alone in my dislike of these eyes, and the reasons I dislike them.
Edited the main page to include @DragonSage's suggestion of pulling all three specialty appearances and making them obtainable in other ways.

I'm so glad to see that I'm not alone in my dislike of these eyes, and the reasons I dislike them.
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
Other people think like me ^°^ While I'm not afraid of it, I really don't like it :c
Other people think like me ^°^ While I'm not afraid of it, I really don't like it :c
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Support for multi gaze as a brew. No support for primal being a coli and facet being a gather.

The whole point of this update is to give a difference to eyes that is not a shade. I understand multi gaze, it freaks me out a bit to. However, primal and facet are the only two eye types that look different. I personally have terrible luck when gathering, and I don't coli. I shouldnt have to coli in order to get something to make my dragons look different. Python and morph are already out of the question for me, I don't want more customization options locked because I don't do one thing on this site.
Support for multi gaze as a brew. No support for primal being a coli and facet being a gather.

The whole point of this update is to give a difference to eyes that is not a shade. I understand multi gaze, it freaks me out a bit to. However, primal and facet are the only two eye types that look different. I personally have terrible luck when gathering, and I don't coli. I shouldnt have to coli in order to get something to make my dragons look different. Python and morph are already out of the question for me, I don't want more customization options locked because I don't do one thing on this site.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
While none of the eye types are specifically upsetting to me, I really like all your suggestions for alternative ways to obtain eyes, especially brew-able multi-eye! It's really a win-win of making the body horror exclusively opt-in for those of us who live for that stuff.

Multi-eye in particular doesn't play well with skin and accent design, making it an odd choice for something that is obtained exclusively through RNG.
While none of the eye types are specifically upsetting to me, I really like all your suggestions for alternative ways to obtain eyes, especially brew-able multi-eye! It's really a win-win of making the body horror exclusively opt-in for those of us who live for that stuff.

Multi-eye in particular doesn't play well with skin and accent design, making it an odd choice for something that is obtained exclusively through RNG.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
I am in complete agreement with this post. If there have to be horrifying elements, I want to be able tp interact with them on my own terms, not have to deal with them after the fact. Strong support for Multi-eye, Facet, and Primal's removal from random hatchies, because even the thought of Multi-eye turning up in my nests makes me reconsider if I want to keep playing this game. Roulette indeed...
I am in complete agreement with this post. If there have to be horrifying elements, I want to be able tp interact with them on my own terms, not have to deal with them after the fact. Strong support for Multi-eye, Facet, and Primal's removal from random hatchies, because even the thought of Multi-eye turning up in my nests makes me reconsider if I want to keep playing this game. Roulette indeed...
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

The fact I have absolutely no control about something so horrid... just I am really upset. It is a mutation that I should not have forced on me. I work hard to make pretty dragons. I have spent IRL money to do so. The fact that some random abomination can show up just seriously upsets me.

I avoid most RoR and gore themes because I can... this is not something I have any choice over...
The fact I have absolutely no control about something so horrid... just I am really upset. It is a mutation that I should not have forced on me. I work hard to make pretty dragons. I have spent IRL money to do so. The fact that some random abomination can show up just seriously upsets me.

I avoid most RoR and gore themes because I can... this is not something I have any choice over...
Stuff will one day go here.
Support, especially for the specialty eye type removal item/revert to original or
Common.
I do think multi-gaze is a little creepy, but bearable to glance over, though it's something I can say with 99% certainty I'll never keep in my lair. I think the Plague Primal is the only one that truly bothers me, but I'm in Wind so I don't have to worry about getting it on my own dragons.

I don't understand how eyes that have such a drastic effect on the overall look can be RNG based. I've liked Flight Rising's breeding system because it's fairly simple to understand, and we know the probabilities of breeding certain genes together. If I want to avoid Crackle on my dragons altogether then I don't breed to a Crackle. But now I could breed two rare eyes together and get the multi-gaze? It's fine if you like the genes of a dragon with multi-gaze enough to take the risk that you'll end up with the multi, but I don't want it to happen out of thin air.

I'd like to at least have an option to revert the eyes to Common with market item.

Support, especially for the specialty eye type removal item/revert to original or
Common.
I do think multi-gaze is a little creepy, but bearable to glance over, though it's something I can say with 99% certainty I'll never keep in my lair. I think the Plague Primal is the only one that truly bothers me, but I'm in Wind so I don't have to worry about getting it on my own dragons.

I don't understand how eyes that have such a drastic effect on the overall look can be RNG based. I've liked Flight Rising's breeding system because it's fairly simple to understand, and we know the probabilities of breeding certain genes together. If I want to avoid Crackle on my dragons altogether then I don't breed to a Crackle. But now I could breed two rare eyes together and get the multi-gaze? It's fine if you like the genes of a dragon with multi-gaze enough to take the risk that you'll end up with the multi, but I don't want it to happen out of thin air.

I'd like to at least have an option to revert the eyes to Common with market item.

I support.

As someone who's deeply bothered by certain imagery on here, I don't like seeing it happen to others, especially when avoidable. I hope they make it an item instead of rng.
I support.

As someone who's deeply bothered by certain imagery on here, I don't like seeing it happen to others, especially when avoidable. I hope they make it an item instead of rng.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16