Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | So I have a problem with multi-eye.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2018-06-08 04:30:19" ] I’d go even further and remove multigaze, facet, and primal from the random breeding pool as these tend to have a large visual impact. Multigaze can be brewable, facet gatherable and primal as a coliseum drop I also think there should be a removal vial [/quote] [color=green]I rather like this idea. Support.
DragonSage wrote on 2018-06-08 04:30:19:
I’d go even further and remove multigaze, facet, and primal from the random breeding pool as these tend to have a large visual impact. Multigaze can be brewable, facet gatherable and primal as a coliseum drop

I also think there should be a removal vial
I rather like this idea.

Support.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
The more I think about it, the more I'm actually kind of angry that staff thought it would be a good idea to introduce something so blatantly body-horror (multi-eye, shadow and plague primals) into the game that we can't control.

Why the heck is multi-eye even IN the random pool? Why on earth (or Sorienth) would an earth dragon suddenly sprout bonus eyes? That seems like something purely about plague and maybe arcane?

Thanks-no-thanks for the dripping viscera of the shadow eyes. (Honestly, the shadow-ooze aesthetic has long been a frustration for me. I love purple, I love tricksters, I love shadows...I hate the ooze thing. Hooray, something that makes it a random unchangeable possibility for all my hatchlings...)

There should absolutely be a removal vial, like some draconian Clear-Eyes. It should be dead cheap (like, thousand treasure).

I don't know how staff managed to take what could've been a really cool idea and just...mess the bed this much.
The more I think about it, the more I'm actually kind of angry that staff thought it would be a good idea to introduce something so blatantly body-horror (multi-eye, shadow and plague primals) into the game that we can't control.

Why the heck is multi-eye even IN the random pool? Why on earth (or Sorienth) would an earth dragon suddenly sprout bonus eyes? That seems like something purely about plague and maybe arcane?

Thanks-no-thanks for the dripping viscera of the shadow eyes. (Honestly, the shadow-ooze aesthetic has long been a frustration for me. I love purple, I love tricksters, I love shadows...I hate the ooze thing. Hooray, something that makes it a random unchangeable possibility for all my hatchlings...)

There should absolutely be a removal vial, like some draconian Clear-Eyes. It should be dead cheap (like, thousand treasure).

I don't know how staff managed to take what could've been a really cool idea and just...mess the bed this much.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[quote name="Rhea" date="2018-06-08 06:14:17" ] [quote name="DragonSage" date="2018-06-08 04:30:19" ] I’d go even further and remove multigaze, facet, and primal from the random breeding pool as these tend to have a large visual impact. Multigaze can be brewable, facet gatherable and primal as a coliseum drop I also think there should be a removal vial [/quote] [color=green]I rather like this idea. Support. [/quote] ^^^^^ Support.
Rhea wrote on 2018-06-08 06:14:17:
I’d go even further and remove multigaze, facet, and primal from the random breeding pool as these tend to have a large visual impact. Multigaze can be brewable, facet gatherable and primal as a coliseum drop

I rather like this idea.

Support.
^^^^^ Support.
Your feelings are valid here, and I hope the team does something to fix this for you :(

Support

Also, I kind of hate how this update was implemented. There's no opt out, default eyes were changed on existing dragons without asking, it's essentially irreversible and we didn't get a free flight change if we don't like our flight's eye options.
Your feelings are valid here, and I hope the team does something to fix this for you :(

Support

Also, I kind of hate how this update was implemented. There's no opt out, default eyes were changed on existing dragons without asking, it's essentially irreversible and we didn't get a free flight change if we don't like our flight's eye options.
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2018-06-08 04:30:19" ] I’d go even further and remove multigaze, facet, and primal from the random breeding pool as these tend to have a large visual impact. Multigaze can be brewable, facet gatherable and primal as a coliseum drop I also think there should be a removal vial [/quote] Ooh, I like this, and it makes sense :)

Ooh, I like this, and it makes sense :)
wq9PoXA.png
I support this! Multisight triggers my trypophobia, so I can't look at it for too long. It's upsetting to me that I might end up breeding one, and then get stuck with it because no one wants it (I'm a strict non-exalt lair). It's . . . terrible, really.
I support this! Multisight triggers my trypophobia, so I can't look at it for too long. It's upsetting to me that I might end up breeding one, and then get stuck with it because no one wants it (I'm a strict non-exalt lair). It's . . . terrible, really.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
I, myself, find this to be off-putting... I'm fine with most horror-y stuff, but I hate anything, gore-wise, with eyes. I think it's kinda cool that this is an option, but I draw the line at this being random and any dragon can get it. I support this being a drop/brewable item. I think it would look cool with the right dragon, but there are so many of the wrong combos.

(And the Shadow Primal is it's own Monstrous Nightmare)
I, myself, find this to be off-putting... I'm fine with most horror-y stuff, but I hate anything, gore-wise, with eyes. I think it's kinda cool that this is an option, but I draw the line at this being random and any dragon can get it. I support this being a drop/brewable item. I think it would look cool with the right dragon, but there are so many of the wrong combos.

(And the Shadow Primal is it's own Monstrous Nightmare)
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
I'd love it to be brewable for kind of the opposite reason; I want to have it on some of my dragons but I keep getting the same uncommon eyes like 5 times in a row and it's incredibly frustrating.

If having it brewable would also have the "side effect" of allowing people to not have it on their dragons, I think that would be a pretty nice win-win for both those who like and for those who dislike the eyes.
I'd love it to be brewable for kind of the opposite reason; I want to have it on some of my dragons but I keep getting the same uncommon eyes like 5 times in a row and it's incredibly frustrating.

If having it brewable would also have the "side effect" of allowing people to not have it on their dragons, I think that would be a pretty nice win-win for both those who like and for those who dislike the eyes.
NTCq9zE.png
[quote]we didn't get a free flight change if we don't like our flight's eye options. [/quote] Not only that, but...does it make it seem like some Flights will be more valuable, monetary-wise? Like, those primals are rare and will be worth money, but something like "massive pustules where eyes should be" or "rock lashes" probably has less of a market than "snowflakes" and "comes with a tiara!" Having it be something you have to *hatch* (instead of something you can breed for/apply later) gives certain flights an advantage over others.
Quote:
we didn't get a free flight change if we don't like our flight's eye options.

Not only that, but...does it make it seem like some Flights will be more valuable, monetary-wise? Like, those primals are rare and will be worth money, but something like "massive pustules where eyes should be" or "rock lashes" probably has less of a market than "snowflakes" and "comes with a tiara!"

Having it be something you have to *hatch* (instead of something you can breed for/apply later) gives certain flights an advantage over others.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2018-06-08 04:30:19" ] I’d go even further and remove multigaze, facet, and primal from the random breeding pool as these tend to have a large visual impact. Multigaze can be brewable, facet gatherable and primal as a coliseum drop I also think there should be a removal vial [/quote] Support for this idea... I understand where you guys are coming from even though I like multi-eyes.. the plague primal eyes cause me much discomfort..

Support for this idea... I understand where you guys are coming from even though I like multi-eyes.. the plague primal eyes cause me much discomfort..
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16