Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | On the update
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
[quote name="@Ridara" date="2018-06-08 04:33:03" ] Since the scatterscroll excludes Common eyes, making the Scatterscroll available year-round would not necessarily solve this problem. [/quote] Exactly. Indeed, as it stands, 'common' eyes are the only ones that are [b]impossible[/b] to get on a dragon not born with them, which seems counterintuitive.
@Ridara wrote on 2018-06-08 04:33:03:
Since the scatterscroll excludes Common eyes, making the Scatterscroll available year-round would not necessarily solve this problem.

Exactly. Indeed, as it stands, 'common' eyes are the only ones that are impossible to get on a dragon not born with them, which seems counterintuitive.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Support!

I agree with everything angsthound said. This is too fundamental a change to not have, at the very least, a 'remove eye effect' scroll. I also feel like the eye scatter scroll shouldn't retire. It can be a coli drop, an expensive Baldwin item, a gem item... It could even be a Joxar item, if that's what the admins would like. But having this added feature with no (sustainable) way to have even a bit of control over it really does feel like it goes against the breeding mechanics of FR. With this update, eyes have gone from the one single thing you had absolute control over, to the exact opposite.
Support!

I agree with everything angsthound said. This is too fundamental a change to not have, at the very least, a 'remove eye effect' scroll. I also feel like the eye scatter scroll shouldn't retire. It can be a coli drop, an expensive Baldwin item, a gem item... It could even be a Joxar item, if that's what the admins would like. But having this added feature with no (sustainable) way to have even a bit of control over it really does feel like it goes against the breeding mechanics of FR. With this update, eyes have gone from the one single thing you had absolute control over, to the exact opposite.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
support

edit: to me, eyes are extremely important. removing an item that essentially makes or breaks a dragon ruins A Lot for me.
support

edit: to me, eyes are extremely important. removing an item that essentially makes or breaks a dragon ruins A Lot for me.
nzqnkq.png
I'd support a removal scroll that reverts the eyes back to Common.

But I do think the Scatter should still retire. This phenomenon specifically affects new hatchlings. Being able to apply it to a previous dragon is a bonus.
I'd support a removal scroll that reverts the eyes back to Common.

But I do think the Scatter should still retire. This phenomenon specifically affects new hatchlings. Being able to apply it to a previous dragon is a bonus.
lGriifT.png
Support!

An item to revert eyes back tot common would be wonderful for those with breeding projects, as well as those who are uncomfortable with some of the primal eyes. Additionally, a way to make the scatterscroll vial avaliable year-round would be perfect- especially for those of us who want to get some of the rarer eyes for the dragons we've already obtained.
Support!

An item to revert eyes back tot common would be wonderful for those with breeding projects, as well as those who are uncomfortable with some of the primal eyes. Additionally, a way to make the scatterscroll vial avaliable year-round would be perfect- especially for those of us who want to get some of the rarer eyes for the dragons we've already obtained.
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
I'm trying not to just go down the suggestion forum saying support so I think I'll stop here and say support because I'm losing track of which suggestions I've already supported.
I'm trying not to just go down the suggestion forum saying support so I think I'll stop here and say support because I'm losing track of which suggestions I've already supported.
wq9PoXA.png
Full support, I think at the very least there should be a remove and a non retired way to obtain these changes on pre existing dragons.
Full support, I think at the very least there should be a remove and a non retired way to obtain these changes on pre existing dragons.
Support! This is an involuntary participation mechanic that absolutely affects gameplay, so I'm a little disappointed in the current retiring/no removal aspects 8D;;;
Support! This is an involuntary participation mechanic that absolutely affects gameplay, so I'm a little disappointed in the current retiring/no removal aspects 8D;;;
UEKFohX.png
Yes, PLEASE don't retire the vials. Two days is NOT enough to supply the entire site with scatter vials going forward. I'd hate to see players having to pay in blood just to get their dream dragons in the not so distant future. I heard one player who already went through 40+ vials trying to get his/her dream dragon eyes and didn't. That is asinine. Please don't take away the vials. Reduce their drop rate. Increase their brew time. Only bring them back during holidays...whatever, do something to keep them in the system PLEASE.
Yes, PLEASE don't retire the vials. Two days is NOT enough to supply the entire site with scatter vials going forward. I'd hate to see players having to pay in blood just to get their dream dragons in the not so distant future. I heard one player who already went through 40+ vials trying to get his/her dream dragon eyes and didn't. That is asinine. Please don't take away the vials. Reduce their drop rate. Increase their brew time. Only bring them back during holidays...whatever, do something to keep them in the system PLEASE.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12