Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | On the update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Fletcher

Here you go!
@Fletcher

Here you go!
windh4.png
Support for the common eye scroll. It would mess up so many breeding projects, dragon sales, gen1's hatches if the dragon had the wrong eyes and there wasn't a way to revert to the common eyes.
Support for the common eye scroll. It would mess up so many breeding projects, dragon sales, gen1's hatches if the dragon had the wrong eyes and there wasn't a way to revert to the common eyes.
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
I support having some kind of items that can at least remove the eye back to common.
I support having some kind of items that can at least remove the eye back to common.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
There definitely needs to be an item to make eyes common.

Common eyes are the default we've had for years, and the rarer types are so different and obscuring that they might be very unwanted (I've seen some complaints about primal shadow being too creepy).

Also while I don't like that the scatter is going to be only available for two days, I get how it's intended only for older dragons born before today. It would be nice if it was put in gilded chests or something very rare continuously so there isn't the pressure to never use them.
There definitely needs to be an item to make eyes common.

Common eyes are the default we've had for years, and the rarer types are so different and obscuring that they might be very unwanted (I've seen some complaints about primal shadow being too creepy).

Also while I don't like that the scatter is going to be only available for two days, I get how it's intended only for older dragons born before today. It would be nice if it was put in gilded chests or something very rare continuously so there isn't the pressure to never use them.

+2 FR time (Central)
I'd definitely prefer it if the scattersight vials didn't retire after two days (that's a ridiculously short amount of time), because they are still random. Imagine if the colour scatterscrolls were something that people only had 2 days to get? It just doesn't work.

There are plenty of loved G1s and other dragons that people might want to get the new eyes on, and retiring them is going to jack up the prices to astronomical levels - not even considering the fact that you might have to use it 10 times to get the eyes you want. Hopefully the staff reconsiders the retiring aspect. I wouldn't mind as much if they were kept as rare coli drops, then there'd at least be a way to get one without paying thousands of gems.

EDIT: also there's the fact that aside from the primal/multi-gaze eyes, the different ones granted by the scattersight vial are pretty much imossible to notice on most breeds (skydancers, ridgebacks, guardians etc) due to their tiny eyes. Spending tons of gems only to get a change that's only visible if you zoom in on it with photoshop and check it with the dropper tool seems like a really big waste.
I'd definitely prefer it if the scattersight vials didn't retire after two days (that's a ridiculously short amount of time), because they are still random. Imagine if the colour scatterscrolls were something that people only had 2 days to get? It just doesn't work.

There are plenty of loved G1s and other dragons that people might want to get the new eyes on, and retiring them is going to jack up the prices to astronomical levels - not even considering the fact that you might have to use it 10 times to get the eyes you want. Hopefully the staff reconsiders the retiring aspect. I wouldn't mind as much if they were kept as rare coli drops, then there'd at least be a way to get one without paying thousands of gems.

EDIT: also there's the fact that aside from the primal/multi-gaze eyes, the different ones granted by the scattersight vial are pretty much imossible to notice on most breeds (skydancers, ridgebacks, guardians etc) due to their tiny eyes. Spending tons of gems only to get a change that's only visible if you zoom in on it with photoshop and check it with the dropper tool seems like a really big waste.
NTCq9zE.png
I would love it if there were scrolls for the different eye types (hell, they could make them gem items, with the revert item being in the treasure MP. That seems pretty fair.), but if that’s out of the question they should at least keep the scatter around permanently, either in baldwin (requiring special, rare ingredients once the event is over) or a gem MP item.
But definitely support an “eyedrops” or a “magic stabilizer” kind of item to revert a dragon to common
I would love it if there were scrolls for the different eye types (hell, they could make them gem items, with the revert item being in the treasure MP. That seems pretty fair.), but if that’s out of the question they should at least keep the scatter around permanently, either in baldwin (requiring special, rare ingredients once the event is over) or a gem MP item.
But definitely support an “eyedrops” or a “magic stabilizer” kind of item to revert a dragon to common
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
support! i think the vial should stay after the event, since the mutations may be unwanted by some players (esp those running hatcheries), and it will be harder for people to change the eyes after the event since prices will rise
support! i think the vial should stay after the event, since the mutations may be unwanted by some players (esp those running hatcheries), and it will be harder for people to change the eyes after the event since prices will rise
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
Absolutely need a revert to common item. Without a doubt. I love the new eyes but on some dragons they just don't work.

I'm neutral on the retiring of the scatter. I kinda like it being a random rng thing. It'd bring some bonus value into random fodder depending on how rare some eyes are. That said, maybe an item that allows you to scatter only for the different tinted eyes? That kinda seems like the best of all worlds. They keep their word on retiring the current item, they give players the opportunity to scatter for different tints (more control on colors for matching reasons), but they keep the rarity and rng-only aspects of the fancy eyes.
Absolutely need a revert to common item. Without a doubt. I love the new eyes but on some dragons they just don't work.

I'm neutral on the retiring of the scatter. I kinda like it being a random rng thing. It'd bring some bonus value into random fodder depending on how rare some eyes are. That said, maybe an item that allows you to scatter only for the different tinted eyes? That kinda seems like the best of all worlds. They keep their word on retiring the current item, they give players the opportunity to scatter for different tints (more control on colors for matching reasons), but they keep the rarity and rng-only aspects of the fancy eyes.
Wua5ROf.png
[quote name="Fletcher" date="2018-06-08 00:31:40" ] Please consider that many of us run activities like hatcheries and breeding projects on the site, which will now be affected by an element completely outside of our control. We would love to have, if nothing else, a scroll to be able to revert eyes to Common typing.[/quote] My thoughts exactly! I would love to see a "Remove Eye Type" scroll like the "Remove Gene" scroll to be available for purchase at the Marketplace!
Fletcher wrote on 2018-06-08 00:31:40:
Please consider that many of us run activities like hatcheries and breeding projects on the site, which will now be affected by an element completely outside of our control. We would love to have, if nothing else, a scroll to be able to revert eyes to Common typing.

My thoughts exactly!

I would love to see a "Remove Eye Type" scroll like the "Remove Gene" scroll to be available for purchase at the Marketplace!
qiTymVx.png
full support, completely. the RNG aspect is what scares me as I actually can't stand looking at Multi-Gaze eyes, or some of the Primal ones.
full support, completely. the RNG aspect is what scares me as I actually can't stand looking at Multi-Gaze eyes, or some of the Primal ones.
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12