Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | On the update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I totally support ya Op. I don't understand why we can't get scrolls for the eyes. I'd pay whatever to be able to change them how I want them to be on my dragons.
I totally support ya Op. I don't understand why we can't get scrolls for the eyes. I'd pay whatever to be able to change them how I want them to be on my dragons.
VGxuHXT.png
The eyes are really cool but I hope as others have said we get a "remove special eyes potion" or something for treasure. Like a remove gene scroll but for the eyes.
The eyes are really cool but I hope as others have said we get a "remove special eyes potion" or something for treasure. Like a remove gene scroll but for the eyes.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
I'd really love the Vial of Scattersight to be retired to the gem marketplace and a Tincture: Purify Eyes on the treasure marketplace.

I think that retiring them and not having the latter option is seriously wasting out on A) more sales opportunities for FR and B) allowing users the degree of customization we've been offered with genes and the colorwheel.

I'm not as bothered by the eyes being totally RNG-dependent as some, but it might be nice to have a greater chance of rarer eyes during Festival weeks or when your flight has dominance, assuming that's even possible. If not, an item that increases the chance of rarer eyes (like previously mentioned) would be nice. Considering the other nest-related items in the gem marketplace, it would be a good fit there as well.
I'd really love the Vial of Scattersight to be retired to the gem marketplace and a Tincture: Purify Eyes on the treasure marketplace.

I think that retiring them and not having the latter option is seriously wasting out on A) more sales opportunities for FR and B) allowing users the degree of customization we've been offered with genes and the colorwheel.

I'm not as bothered by the eyes being totally RNG-dependent as some, but it might be nice to have a greater chance of rarer eyes during Festival weeks or when your flight has dominance, assuming that's even possible. If not, an item that increases the chance of rarer eyes (like previously mentioned) would be nice. Considering the other nest-related items in the gem marketplace, it would be a good fit there as well.
Ping me to get my attention!
[quote name="CountingChocobos" date="2018-06-08 00:39:05" ] Super support! I imagine a reversal/revert scroll would work similarly to a Remove Gene scroll, [item=Remove Gene: Primary][item=Remove Gene: Secondary][item=Remove Gene: Tertiary] [/quote] Support! I'd also like to see the scatters stay as a gem MP item but I could understand it difficult to go back on your word. It'd just be very hard for existing dragons to get the eye types users would want and with the limited timeframe I could imagine prices skyrocketing with folks trying for something specific on their dragons (like multi-eyes!). It'd only make since to permanently implement both a scatter and a "remove gene" like function I know eyes could make or break a g1 so the basic scroll is most important to me c:
CountingChocobos wrote on 2018-06-08 00:39:05:
Super support!

I imagine a reversal/revert scroll would work similarly to a Remove Gene scroll,

Remove Gene: Primary Remove Gene: Secondary Remove Gene: Tertiary
Support!

I'd also like to see the scatters stay as a gem MP item but I could understand it difficult to go back on your word. It'd just be very hard for existing dragons to get the eye types users would want and with the limited timeframe I could imagine prices skyrocketing with folks trying for something specific on their dragons (like multi-eyes!). It'd only make since to permanently implement both a scatter and a "remove gene" like function

I know eyes could make or break a g1 so the basic scroll is most important to me c:
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
[quote name="CountingChocobos" date="2018-06-08 00:39:05" ] Super support! I imagine a reversal/revert scroll would work similarly to a Remove Gene scroll, [item=Remove Gene: Primary][item=Remove Gene: Secondary][item=Remove Gene: Tertiary] [/quote] Please do something like this - as long as we can revert back to the generic/common eyes I'll be happy regardless of anything else! Might I also suggest that the item that does this not be particularly expensive? It seems a bit silly to have what's essentially a "Remove Quaternary Gene" scroll be expensive, yeah?
CountingChocobos wrote on 2018-06-08 00:39:05:
Super support!

I imagine a reversal/revert scroll would work similarly to a Remove Gene scroll,

Remove Gene: Primary Remove Gene: Secondary Remove Gene: Tertiary

Please do something like this - as long as we can revert back to the generic/common eyes I'll be happy regardless of anything else!

Might I also suggest that the item that does this not be particularly expensive? It seems a bit silly to have what's essentially a "Remove Quaternary Gene" scroll be expensive, yeah?
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
Support, at the VERY least for reverting eyes to the common type.
Vial of Eyedrops maybe? ;P
Support, at the VERY least for reverting eyes to the common type.
Vial of Eyedrops maybe? ;P
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
i really love this new feature but i dont like how it is purely RNG-dependent therefore i support the ideas that were brought forward fully!
i really love this new feature but i dont like how it is purely RNG-dependent therefore i support the ideas that were brought forward fully!
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
I agree! I'd like different scrolls for different eye-types, and I really don't think the eye-scatterscroll should ever retire! The RNG eye thing can stay but there should be a way to change it too
I agree with both Fletcher and Doughnut
I agree! I'd like different scrolls for different eye-types, and I really don't think the eye-scatterscroll should ever retire! The RNG eye thing can stay but there should be a way to change it too
I agree with both Fletcher and Doughnut
Support! I like the idea of being able to purchase eye scrolls for at least these few days - maybe even making them disappear after the time period, to limit them specifically to this event - and keeping the vials of scattersight. Maybe as brewables, maybe for purchase, I don't particularly care. I just want to be able to use them. I have a friend I love dearly, but she was already talking about hoarding them because the price later on will be outrageous, much like sprites - except with the possibility a lot less payoff. She may be an intense dragon capitalist, but I just really like having pretty dragons and coming up with lore.
Support! I like the idea of being able to purchase eye scrolls for at least these few days - maybe even making them disappear after the time period, to limit them specifically to this event - and keeping the vials of scattersight. Maybe as brewables, maybe for purchase, I don't particularly care. I just want to be able to use them. I have a friend I love dearly, but she was already talking about hoarding them because the price later on will be outrageous, much like sprites - except with the possibility a lot less payoff. She may be an intense dragon capitalist, but I just really like having pretty dragons and coming up with lore.
Support.

If we at least had a way to revert back to the original, the gen 1 collectors wouldn't have to waste time hatching thousands of eggs, only for the hatchling to have messed up eyes and us needing to hatch hundreds, maybe thousands more.
Support.

If we at least had a way to revert back to the original, the gen 1 collectors wouldn't have to waste time hatching thousands of eggs, only for the hatchling to have messed up eyes and us needing to hatch hundreds, maybe thousands more.
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12