Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | On the update
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I support this 100%

While most all the new eye types don't bother me (except Primal Plague and a few of the other Primal eyes) I feel like a huge fix to this issue would be adding a Remove/Revert eye type scroll. It'll solve so many issues down the line by changing eyes back to the basic common color of the flight.

Retiring the vials permanently doesn't bother me, really, but I can see why a lot of people would be/are upset about this. And adding a "Revert to Common" eye vial or scroll would most likely fix this.
I support this 100%

While most all the new eye types don't bother me (except Primal Plague and a few of the other Primal eyes) I feel like a huge fix to this issue would be adding a Remove/Revert eye type scroll. It'll solve so many issues down the line by changing eyes back to the basic common color of the flight.

Retiring the vials permanently doesn't bother me, really, but I can see why a lot of people would be/are upset about this. And adding a "Revert to Common" eye vial or scroll would most likely fix this.
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
I support this and I also feel it's important to note that the common eye has visually changed for all of the dragons and sometimes it's really noticeable, so a lot of people are spending these vials "fixing" a dragon that doesn't look as good as it did. It would be nice if the classic eyes were an option or at least if long time players had more of a chance to change their dragons eyes to something they like.
I support this and I also feel it's important to note that the common eye has visually changed for all of the dragons and sometimes it's really noticeable, so a lot of people are spending these vials "fixing" a dragon that doesn't look as good as it did. It would be nice if the classic eyes were an option or at least if long time players had more of a chance to change their dragons eyes to something they like.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I support this without a doubt!
I support this without a doubt!
4PpXUq1.png...
jules
they/them
+2 fr
wishlist
i8IsW1T.gif
I know this is hopeful wishing but the staff did lock the main announcment thread and said it would be unlocked today, the 10th. Hopefully there will be a word about the retirement state of the scatters, even if negative or positive. I am crossing my fingers
I know this is hopeful wishing but the staff did lock the main announcment thread and said it would be unlocked today, the 10th. Hopefully there will be a word about the retirement state of the scatters, even if negative or positive. I am crossing my fingers
lightningshieldr.png MocgjKP.gif beastclanshieldl.png
PLEASE, there are dragons I need either Scattersight or SOMETHING for because the new eye types would be so perfect for them, and I can definitely see a lot of people wanting to make sure new dragons have specific eyes. In general it feels nasty and cruel that Scattersight has been retired, I'm scared to use any of my remaining ones because of that.
PLEASE, there are dragons I need either Scattersight or SOMETHING for because the new eye types would be so perfect for them, and I can definitely see a lot of people wanting to make sure new dragons have specific eyes. In general it feels nasty and cruel that Scattersight has been retired, I'm scared to use any of my remaining ones because of that.
I've just spent over an hour typing up a post for the suggestions forum, but before I posted it have seen this thread here and it features exactly everything that I intended on saying. I'm very glad I'm not the only one that's been disheartened by the short duration of this event or the event item.

I think the new eye feature is amazing. I love all the different styles and can't wait to see the random feature in breeding! It will make breeding two near identical dragons still exciting and I love that.

But yes what everyone's pointed out is true, and I think that, just like the Tri-Color Scatterscroll, the Vial of Scattersight should be a permanent addition to the gem marketplace. Having such an item temporary over a mere 3 days means that a lot of special, older dergs will be locked out of the feature and I find this terribly sad. I don't feel the scroll's rarity rates are realistic given the timeframe, and I don't like the idea that my progenitors will never, realistically, have the option to get the perfect matching eyes. :(

There should also be a 'default eye' item, much like the remove gene scrolls, for breeders that put a lot of time and effort into their pairings - which certain eye colours could inhibit making an unfortunate nest or 1 or 2 dragons exceptionally disappointing for an entire month's work. We could also get some hatchlings that eye styles just don't match, or clash with already existing skins/accents that we intend to use on them when they grow up.

I really hope we get more feedback from the site with regards to the event.
I've just spent over an hour typing up a post for the suggestions forum, but before I posted it have seen this thread here and it features exactly everything that I intended on saying. I'm very glad I'm not the only one that's been disheartened by the short duration of this event or the event item.

I think the new eye feature is amazing. I love all the different styles and can't wait to see the random feature in breeding! It will make breeding two near identical dragons still exciting and I love that.

But yes what everyone's pointed out is true, and I think that, just like the Tri-Color Scatterscroll, the Vial of Scattersight should be a permanent addition to the gem marketplace. Having such an item temporary over a mere 3 days means that a lot of special, older dergs will be locked out of the feature and I find this terribly sad. I don't feel the scroll's rarity rates are realistic given the timeframe, and I don't like the idea that my progenitors will never, realistically, have the option to get the perfect matching eyes. :(

There should also be a 'default eye' item, much like the remove gene scrolls, for breeders that put a lot of time and effort into their pairings - which certain eye colours could inhibit making an unfortunate nest or 1 or 2 dragons exceptionally disappointing for an entire month's work. We could also get some hatchlings that eye styles just don't match, or clash with already existing skins/accents that we intend to use on them when they grow up.

I really hope we get more feedback from the site with regards to the event.
tDAcVLz.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12