Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Reworking Mage Spell Abilities
1 2 3 4 5 6
Support! I love having mages, even if they mean less efficiency in the Coli right now. Stronger/better mage spells would be great!
Support! I love having mages, even if they mean less efficiency in the Coli right now. Stronger/better mage spells would be great!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Support a mage rework like this; this would be exceptional.

Heck, even having more attacks with debuffs that ALWAYS apply would go some way toward making mages better.
Support a mage rework like this; this would be exceptional.

Heck, even having more attacks with debuffs that ALWAYS apply would go some way toward making mages better.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
I love this idea. We really do need more battle stones, especially ones for mages! I've grown quite tired of most coli builds x.x
I love this idea. We really do need more battle stones, especially ones for mages! I've grown quite tired of most coli builds x.x
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
Yeah, more magical battle stones would be great!
Yeah, more magical battle stones would be great!
0daf0bq.gif3CqUIAq.gifhQ5VT34.gif
Please! We honestly need this with how unbalanced the coli is towards physical fighters at times!
Please! We honestly need this with how unbalanced the coli is towards physical fighters at times!
AQqNlME.png
YES. Before I figured out how the coli worked, I'd had the plan to make a themed guardian mage team. Thinking they could basically be tank mages, and then I learned that mages were basically garbage in the coli (no need to even bother healing when there's F5).

I would love this just to finally have my dream team. I really like the group-attack option, that would be very different to melee fighters and very much make a mage team quite valid and enjoyable to play.

...ooh, think of the PVP value of a solid mage team.
YES. Before I figured out how the coli worked, I'd had the plan to make a themed guardian mage team. Thinking they could basically be tank mages, and then I learned that mages were basically garbage in the coli (no need to even bother healing when there's F5).

I would love this just to finally have my dream team. I really like the group-attack option, that would be very different to melee fighters and very much make a mage team quite valid and enjoyable to play.

...ooh, think of the PVP value of a solid mage team.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I'm super excited to see the enthusiasm for this, thank you guys!

@bunlux

very excited to witness a bigfoot in the forums, and prouder to know t'was I that coaxed it from the shadows
Thank you so much for the kind words! They're very encouraging. I definitely think so too, I really feel like coli needs some more life.

@LicianDragon
Thank you so much! <3 I think they'd be most useful in a higher level venue than a lower level venue- fighters can only be so strong, they require a healer to not have to constantly reset in the GW!

@Plagueheart @WingedClaymore @Maysun @AscendedGrace

Thank you guys so much!

@Amut

I know! Sadly this whole deal doesn't exactly deal with tanks, that'll be another suggestion for another day. I have no idea how to make the poor things viable, except maybe a team-wide taunt towards enemies to draw aggro @_@

I would be SO excited to see the PvP quality/intensity increase. Of course, we still have yet to get PvP back >_>
I'm super excited to see the enthusiasm for this, thank you guys!

@bunlux

very excited to witness a bigfoot in the forums, and prouder to know t'was I that coaxed it from the shadows
Thank you so much for the kind words! They're very encouraging. I definitely think so too, I really feel like coli needs some more life.

@LicianDragon
Thank you so much! <3 I think they'd be most useful in a higher level venue than a lower level venue- fighters can only be so strong, they require a healer to not have to constantly reset in the GW!

@Plagueheart @WingedClaymore @Maysun @AscendedGrace

Thank you guys so much!

@Amut

I know! Sadly this whole deal doesn't exactly deal with tanks, that'll be another suggestion for another day. I have no idea how to make the poor things viable, except maybe a team-wide taunt towards enemies to draw aggro @_@

I would be SO excited to see the PvP quality/intensity increase. Of course, we still have yet to get PvP back >_>
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
For tanks, maybe a taunt, and a counter type move! It would make tanks far more viable, and let them be very useful!!!

Also, if tanks are going to work well, clobber has to be a lot more useful! Right now it's a weird hybrid of attack and defense, with strength determining damage and defense determining stun chance. If it was based solely on defense, then it would be honestly amazing!
For tanks, maybe a taunt, and a counter type move! It would make tanks far more viable, and let them be very useful!!!

Also, if tanks are going to work well, clobber has to be a lot more useful! Right now it's a weird hybrid of attack and defense, with strength determining damage and defense determining stun chance. If it was based solely on defense, then it would be honestly amazing!
AQqNlME.png
Oh, these all sound great! They would go a long way to compensate for elemental disadvantages without making mages overpowered.
Oh, these all sound great! They would go a long way to compensate for elemental disadvantages without making mages overpowered.
Glad to see this thread still kicking - I thought it got lost in the eye hullabaloo.

Hm, what elements haven't been done yet? Shadow and Ice? I suppose Ice makes sense, as it's currently the strongest magical element. Perhaps one attack could slow enemies? It doesn't need particularly strong new moves, as Congeal is already terribly powerful.
Glad to see this thread still kicking - I thought it got lost in the eye hullabaloo.

Hm, what elements haven't been done yet? Shadow and Ice? I suppose Ice makes sense, as it's currently the strongest magical element. Perhaps one attack could slow enemies? It doesn't need particularly strong new moves, as Congeal is already terribly powerful.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
1 2 3 4 5 6