Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed Idea: Pitcher/Goblet [Art]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
These are so cool! bet they'd be excellent at blepping
These are so cool! bet they'd be excellent at blepping
https://dragcave.net/user/Widgetthecat
Please visit and click my Dragons!
This is so dope, omg.
This is so dope, omg.
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
this is very good and I support
this is very good and I support
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Oh my god they look so cute! And creepy and weird I love them so much!!
Oh my god they look so cute! And creepy and weird I love them so much!!
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Alright these really good goblins and i have a big love hate relationship. you have my full support. i hate them and also need like 40 of them.
Alright these really good goblins and i have a big love hate relationship. you have my full support. i hate them and also need like 40 of them.
saTxNdL.png2HZAytX.pngsaTxNdL.png2HZAytX.png
These are adorable!!!

How far does the mouth open when it's hunting? Do they open it all the way back, almost straight up, or only a little bit? It looks like it only opens a bit in the images.

I agree with PersimmonBird, seeing the inside of one's mouth would be neat :)

Hopefully these are added to the game, there would definitely be a few (or 20...?) in my layer <3
These are adorable!!!

How far does the mouth open when it's hunting? Do they open it all the way back, almost straight up, or only a little bit? It looks like it only opens a bit in the images.

I agree with PersimmonBird, seeing the inside of one's mouth would be neat :)

Hopefully these are added to the game, there would definitely be a few (or 20...?) in my layer <3
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
These are awesome!
These are awesome!
These are horrible adorable plant gremlins and I NEED THEM

The eyes being on the lower jaw is a refreshing change!
These are horrible adorable plant gremlins and I NEED THEM

The eyes being on the lower jaw is a refreshing change!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Support!!

Gosh I can't even with how perfect they are ;0; <3 I love their design and what they're based off of, and they're so unique and amazing <3

I feel like it's hard to find long-legged dragons? And if you can, they usually have their legs...compacted? Guardians are awful for this, as their little fins get in the way. Personally, I'd love to see these guys with their legs fully extended so they can be their true LEGGY selves, but I also get the lore reasons behind them being all squishy <3

I can see some reasons why FR wouldn't go for these guys, but I'd certainly love to have a ton in my lair, or fan dragons of them because they're so interesting and unique :)
Support!!

Gosh I can't even with how perfect they are ;0; <3 I love their design and what they're based off of, and they're so unique and amazing <3

I feel like it's hard to find long-legged dragons? And if you can, they usually have their legs...compacted? Guardians are awful for this, as their little fins get in the way. Personally, I'd love to see these guys with their legs fully extended so they can be their true LEGGY selves, but I also get the lore reasons behind them being all squishy <3

I can see some reasons why FR wouldn't go for these guys, but I'd certainly love to have a ton in my lair, or fan dragons of them because they're so interesting and unique :)
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Support. I like the creativity.
Support. I like the creativity.
Signature
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18