Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed Idea: Pitcher/Goblet [Art]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Alight go big or go home [img]https://i.imgur.com/9cz9d0B.png[/img]
@Alight go big or go home

9cz9d0B.png
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
I want one! I was also convinced that they were an official breed by your amazing artwork because it is late and I'm tired. Oops! I could easily see this becoming a breed! Maybe I am a bit biased...(I do tend to have an odd taste in colors and genes), but I would love to have a couple of these frolicking in my lair. Just think of how gangly they are as babies!
I want one! I was also convinced that they were an official breed by your amazing artwork because it is late and I'm tired. Oops! I could easily see this becoming a breed! Maybe I am a bit biased...(I do tend to have an odd taste in colors and genes), but I would love to have a couple of these frolicking in my lair. Just think of how gangly they are as babies!
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
They look too much like bogsneaks, sorry
They look too much like bogsneaks, sorry
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Support, I want more funky dragons opposed to fancy looking dragons. Bogsneaks need more buddies. This screams swamp and I love it. Though I have to agree that the hatchling doesn't look like a hatchling. I'm glad that isn't the pose for the female. The female pose looks really fun. I'd suggest maybe having the hatchling also showcase the fact the eyes are on the bottom by having its mouth open too. That's really something that makes this dragon special and to only have one design showcasing that for the breed is kinda sad.
Support, I want more funky dragons opposed to fancy looking dragons. Bogsneaks need more buddies. This screams swamp and I love it. Though I have to agree that the hatchling doesn't look like a hatchling. I'm glad that isn't the pose for the female. The female pose looks really fun. I'd suggest maybe having the hatchling also showcase the fact the eyes are on the bottom by having its mouth open too. That's really something that makes this dragon special and to only have one design showcasing that for the breed is kinda sad.
knhLXgs.png
@clw23 how??? just because of the neck like theres literally no other resemblance its like saying sharpeis look like greyhounds lol [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=0&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=121&auth=bf5f37dd324e6c8aa675a0dac9ae709657e9bd88&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/D1uIFEW.png[/img] ???????? Bogsneak: - pudgy - short legs - longer necks - fins - smaller wings - plain tail - round Pitcher: - lanky - long limbs - average neck size around - nearly nothing on the back of the head - huge wings - stinger - more sharp appearing because i really did take care in making sure they didnt look too much like any of the existing breeds
@clw23 how??? just because of the neck like theres literally no other resemblance its like saying sharpeis look like greyhounds lol

dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=0&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=121&auth=bf5f37dd324e6c8aa675a0dac9ae709657e9bd88&dummyext=prev.png

D1uIFEW.png

????????

Bogsneak:
- pudgy
- short legs
- longer necks
- fins
- smaller wings
- plain tail
- round

Pitcher:
- lanky
- long limbs
- average neck size around
- nearly nothing on the back of the head
- huge wings
- stinger
- more sharp appearing

because i really did take care in making sure they didnt look too much like any of the existing breeds
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
@Katastrophic those hatchling comments were before i edited it like Before [img]https://i.imgur.com/VlM2Ob7.png[/img] After [img]https://i.imgur.com/iySf8ow.png[/img] like im not saying youre wrong tho could you tell me what makes it seem older? i will think about having the hatchlings mouth open tho shouldnt be too much work editing wise
@Katastrophic those hatchling comments were before i edited it like

Before
VlM2Ob7.png

After
iySf8ow.png

like im not saying youre wrong tho could you tell me what makes it seem older?

i will think about having the hatchlings mouth open tho shouldnt be too much work editing wise
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
the baby art looks like sid from ice age but its really adorable.

I LOVE THE FEMALE SO MUCH oh my-
the baby art looks like sid from ice age but its really adorable.

I LOVE THE FEMALE SO MUCH oh my-
for_flight_rising_by_dragrawr-dcg76a6.gifdragbit_by_dragrawr-dcggjel.gif
@Dragrawr I MEAN YOURE NOT WRONG IT DOES
@Dragrawr I MEAN YOURE NOT WRONG IT DOES
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
@Absofacto

I need one. I don't think you understand how desperate I am for a female one rn oml
@Absofacto

I need one. I don't think you understand how desperate I am for a female one rn oml
for_flight_rising_by_dragrawr-dcg76a6.gifdragbit_by_dragrawr-dcggjel.gif
I love it! It looks like something from Dark Souls.
I love it! It looks like something from Dark Souls.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18