Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed Idea: Pitcher/Goblet [Art]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Full support, their creepy and cute at the same time i love it
Full support, their creepy and cute at the same time i love it
saTxNdL.pngJc6ZU5D.png2HZAytX.png
Dang that art looks so good, support
Dang that art looks so good, support
I can make any dragon look good by making it a baby nocturne
@Absofacto I'm really sorry, I don't notice any changes. Are the eyes a bit bigger? I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but I sketched over the hatchie art real quick; [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/68c8/f/2018/152/9/0/capture_by_liciandragon-dcd7eaq.png[/img] I tried editing it outright first so the head and paws are already bigger and then I traced over them. I tried to make it younger without messing with your original design too much. In general larger heads, larger eyes, short stubby limbs, and a short stubby tail will make any creature look younger! There's nothing wrong with a hatchie that looks like a tiny adult though if that's what you want for the breed!
@Absofacto

I'm really sorry, I don't notice any changes. Are the eyes a bit bigger?

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but I sketched over the hatchie art real quick;
capture_by_liciandragon-dcd7eaq.png

I tried editing it outright first so the head and paws are already bigger and then I traced over them. I tried to make it younger without messing with your original design too much. In general larger heads, larger eyes, short stubby limbs, and a short stubby tail will make any creature look younger! There's nothing wrong with a hatchie that looks like a tiny adult though if that's what you want for the breed!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
ill take 20

also i think it should be from nature bc the current nature breed is hard to get

also it does look like something u would find in the middle of nature jungles

when i first saw it i saw it as a nature dragon

it can show the wild/fierce side of nature

also maybe they can hang from trees too

like maybe they can have their nests in trees too

EDIT: for the hatchling i think u should remove some more of the details

like i think a lot of hatchlings are low-detail while adults are more detailed
ill take 20

also i think it should be from nature bc the current nature breed is hard to get

also it does look like something u would find in the middle of nature jungles

when i first saw it i saw it as a nature dragon

it can show the wild/fierce side of nature

also maybe they can hang from trees too

like maybe they can have their nests in trees too

EDIT: for the hatchling i think u should remove some more of the details

like i think a lot of hatchlings are low-detail while adults are more detailed
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Full support I want my own leggy boi!
The limbs are totally different from all the others which is so cool!
Full support I want my own leggy boi!
The limbs are totally different from all the others which is so cool!
I love the head design & the wing position on the hatchling!!! It's also very interesting to have a barbed tail :)
I love the head design & the wing position on the hatchling!!! It's also very interesting to have a barbed tail :)
cPW6H3E.png
Not only did you do a great mimicry of the site's style, I actually just really like the concept!

FR really doesn't have an unfriendly looking breed yet, but even though they look meaner than the existing breeds they have a charming quality that still makes them feel as if they belong. I know they would do their own official artwork if this were ever considered but I feel your design lends a lot of strength to the concept of pitcher-plant dragons!

So yes, I support them.
Not only did you do a great mimicry of the site's style, I actually just really like the concept!

FR really doesn't have an unfriendly looking breed yet, but even though they look meaner than the existing breeds they have a charming quality that still makes them feel as if they belong. I know they would do their own official artwork if this were ever considered but I feel your design lends a lot of strength to the concept of pitcher-plant dragons!

So yes, I support them.
@LicianDragon !! fixed it it looks wayyyyy more like a hatchling now thank you so much C:
@LicianDragon !! fixed it it looks wayyyyy more like a hatchling now thank you so much C:
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
Uhh I love love these.. I absolutely love everything about the design. .. ping me for a female art please :D

These are amazing.
Uhh I love love these.. I absolutely love everything about the design. .. ping me for a female art please :D

These are amazing.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk will do!!
@Taarnfalk will do!!
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18