Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed Idea: Pitcher/Goblet [Art]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@empresssectonia that would be good tbh

we already have mirrors from plague and nature could use a bit more spookin
@empresssectonia that would be good tbh

we already have mirrors from plague and nature could use a bit more spookin
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
I love how adorably ugly they are and I mean that in the best way possible.
I love how adorably ugly they are and I mean that in the best way possible.
i love their design, it's so clear how much thought you put into them! i want 20 ;w;
i love their design, it's so clear how much thought you put into them! i want 20 ;w;
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
@Demonkid

cant see it RN but would love to :3
@Demonkid

cant see it RN but would love to :3
TBD
Support!

They're so gorgeous and well thought out!
Support!

They're so gorgeous and well thought out!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif

fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
i just found this and i support it,,,, bapy, i would die for them
i just found this and i support it,,,, bapy, i would die for them
I think the hatchling could be improved by changing the feet to look... less... human-like... I feel like they're just a little too unsettling-ly human-ish... Otherwise I love them!!! Great work and I love how similar it is to the official art style!
I think the hatchling could be improved by changing the feet to look... less... human-like... I feel like they're just a little too unsettling-ly human-ish... Otherwise I love them!!! Great work and I love how similar it is to the official art style!
goSc2L4.png
@absofacto

I have so much support for this, i think it could be a nature flight breed? (possibly plague or something idk) i love the general look, the sandwing-like tail barb, the eye spikes, the wings...

BUT, on the negative side (don't read this if you are offended easily), it looks a bit too much like a cross between a bogsneak and a ridgeback, and it would be a TON of work for the mods, making every single gene and apparel item that ever existed so that it can fit on the dragon. I overall like this idea though, and i appreciate all the effort you put into it. if the mods ever decide to release a new species, this would be a great candidate.

thank you for reading this. bye.
@absofacto

I have so much support for this, i think it could be a nature flight breed? (possibly plague or something idk) i love the general look, the sandwing-like tail barb, the eye spikes, the wings...

BUT, on the negative side (don't read this if you are offended easily), it looks a bit too much like a cross between a bogsneak and a ridgeback, and it would be a TON of work for the mods, making every single gene and apparel item that ever existed so that it can fit on the dragon. I overall like this idea though, and i appreciate all the effort you put into it. if the mods ever decide to release a new species, this would be a great candidate.

thank you for reading this. bye.
8zPfs6i.gifWsu3XA9.gifT0whsPx.gifIgg8mPI.gifv0CPm88.pngX5bisuN.gif6Fwt9Qr.gif9mjyPzr.png
omg that's adorable!! And it'd fill out a need for another tiny dragon <3
omg that's adorable!! And it'd fill out a need for another tiny dragon <3
v2.png
total support
total support
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18