Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House: Relist all
As the title says, why do we have a Clear All button, but no Relist All button? As someone who sells food items, it’s quite unsettling to relist 77 items at a time, one by one, as the clear all button mocks me in the corner. If there’s a reason, I understand, but it just seems counterproductive
As the title says, why do we have a Clear All button, but no Relist All button? As someone who sells food items, it’s quite unsettling to relist 77 items at a time, one by one, as the clear all button mocks me in the corner. If there’s a reason, I understand, but it just seems counterproductive
Personally I'd rather not a relist all button simply because in many cases it may have not sold simply because the listings were too expensive. If its easy to relist a ton of auctions at once, players may not re-evaluate pricing and it would just result in more overpriced auctions that don't sell clogging the AH. In addition if someone is relisting a ton of auctions in one go that could certainly cause lag, especially when you consider how many players might be using a relist all option That being said, admins have previously commented on the topic as seen in the quote below [quote=Xhaztol]While we never like to say never, it is unlikely we'd implement something like this due to performance reasons. Our #1 main concern is making sure that the Auction House browsing experience remains as smooth as possible, especially given how many players browse it at any given time. Thanks for the feedback![/quote]
Personally I'd rather not a relist all button simply because in many cases it may have not sold simply because the listings were too expensive. If its easy to relist a ton of auctions at once, players may not re-evaluate pricing and it would just result in more overpriced auctions that don't sell clogging the AH.

In addition if someone is relisting a ton of auctions in one go that could certainly cause lag, especially when you consider how many players might be using a relist all option

That being said, admins have previously commented on the topic as seen in the quote below
Xhaztol wrote:
While we never like to say never, it is unlikely we'd implement something like this due to performance reasons. Our #1 main concern is making sure that the Auction House browsing experience remains as smooth as possible, especially given how many players browse it at any given time.

Thanks for the feedback!
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies