Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scythes
I would desperately love to see scythes implemented into Flight Rising. I love the swords and all, but I would love to complete my Reaper twins. If anyone else is interested in this idea, I might do some sketches of ideas? I just think it'd be awesome.

Anyone else think it's a good idea?
I would desperately love to see scythes implemented into Flight Rising. I love the swords and all, but I would love to complete my Reaper twins. If anyone else is interested in this idea, I might do some sketches of ideas? I just think it'd be awesome.

Anyone else think it's a good idea?
I support new non-sword weapons in general. Swords are cool and all, but we need more vairety. I mean, we have staves, bows and a trident, but there are so many cool weapons that could be cool apparel.

Personally, I'd love to a battleaxe or - even better - a halberd.
I support new non-sword weapons in general. Swords are cool and all, but we need more vairety. I mean, we have staves, bows and a trident, but there are so many cool weapons that could be cool apparel.

Personally, I'd love to a battleaxe or - even better - a halberd.
@Xionahri

I couldn't agree more. Halberds would be absolutely awesome.

We do have the one trident from last years Wavecrest Saturnalia, but there's so many more options that would be amazing.

Battle axes would fit well with apparel we have already, and as long as it was kept wigh the Flight Rising art style, a scythe would be amazing.
@Xionahri

I couldn't agree more. Halberds would be absolutely awesome.

We do have the one trident from last years Wavecrest Saturnalia, but there's so many more options that would be amazing.

Battle axes would fit well with apparel we have already, and as long as it was kept wigh the Flight Rising art style, a scythe would be amazing.
I will always 100% support scythes. They'd go great with the existing guise apparel.

Basically please give me scythes. Please. I need them.
I will always 100% support scythes. They'd go great with the existing guise apparel.

Basically please give me scythes. Please. I need them.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
They could be a Swipp/Baldwin trade using [item=Sharpened Scythe] or [item=Ceremonial Scythe] maybe?
They could be a Swipp/Baldwin trade using Sharpened Scythe or Ceremonial Scythe maybe?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Oooooh yes, @mithrel

That would be amazing.
Oooooh yes, @mithrel

That would be amazing.
And big sickle-like things for druids!
And big sickle-like things for druids!
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
I agree with any non-sword apparel items. It'll definitely help with lore.

I would love scythes, maces (the medieval weapon, not the pepper spray), a battle axe, a spear.
I agree with any non-sword apparel items. It'll definitely help with lore.

I would love scythes, maces (the medieval weapon, not the pepper spray), a battle axe, a spear.
SYJDX48.png