Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [hidebox] codes?
Alright, so hear me out on this.

What if we had [hidebox] codes?

A hide box is exactly what it sounds like, a hide box.
Code would be something like...
[hide= Hidebox Title goes here]
Hidebox content goes here...
[/hide]

The title of the box would appear as a simple colored bar with text on it, and the content would appear once you clicked on it. Think of it as a collapsible quote box. (Without the ‘written by’ thing afterwards, of course)

It would be amazing for organizing things like posts and dragon bios. (Personally, I would get some use out of the boxes for dragon inventory at the bottom of bios)

I play a game, I’m not sure how many of you have heard of it, called PokéFarmQ. They have [hidebox] code and I can’t think of a single shop that doesn’t make good use of them!

So... Support? No support? Tell me your thoughts! Do you think this would work, or be helpful? Or would it be useless?
Alright, so hear me out on this.

What if we had [hidebox] codes?

A hide box is exactly what it sounds like, a hide box.
Code would be something like...
[hide= Hidebox Title goes here]
Hidebox content goes here...
[/hide]

The title of the box would appear as a simple colored bar with text on it, and the content would appear once you clicked on it. Think of it as a collapsible quote box. (Without the ‘written by’ thing afterwards, of course)

It would be amazing for organizing things like posts and dragon bios. (Personally, I would get some use out of the boxes for dragon inventory at the bottom of bios)

I play a game, I’m not sure how many of you have heard of it, called PokéFarmQ. They have [hidebox] code and I can’t think of a single shop that doesn’t make good use of them!

So... Support? No support? Tell me your thoughts! Do you think this would work, or be helpful? Or would it be useless?
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
Support all the way, and not just because I know you on Discord!
Support all the way, and not just because I know you on Discord!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Oh. A spoiler box. Yeah, I'd love these.
Oh. A spoiler box. Yeah, I'd love these.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
A spoiler box that collapses is something I have always wanted *sideeyes breed characteristic apparel thread*

This would be really helpful to not only organize large threads, but also to hide images that maybe someone doesn't want people to see immediately (thinking of things like gore and phobia inducing pictures, not things that break site rules)
A spoiler box that collapses is something I have always wanted *sideeyes breed characteristic apparel thread*

This would be really helpful to not only organize large threads, but also to hide images that maybe someone doesn't want people to see immediately (thinking of things like gore and phobia inducing pictures, not things that break site rules)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
PLEASE. I didn't realize FR lacked hideboxes for a while. They are so good for organization.
PLEASE. I didn't realize FR lacked hideboxes for a while. They are so good for organization.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
Bump! I’d like to get more opinions on this, maybe someone could find a few flaws?
Bump! I’d like to get more opinions on this, maybe someone could find a few flaws?
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
Worried that it may cause lag like the hover text thing? If not, then I'm all for it.
Worried that it may cause lag like the hover text thing? If not, then I'm all for it.
wq9PoXA.png
most forum sites that I've been on have it and I was shocked/appalled when I found out FR doesn't. It's an incredibly useful feature that I use all the time on other sites.

support, I definitely need/want 'em
most forum sites that I've been on have it and I was shocked/appalled when I found out FR doesn't. It's an incredibly useful feature that I use all the time on other sites.

support, I definitely need/want 'em
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
Saw an image spoiler for Infinity War today. I've seen the movie already but I feel bad for people who didn't. You can't use our current spoiler tags on an image, so a hidebox would be good.
Saw an image spoiler for Infinity War today. I've seen the movie already but I feel bad for people who didn't. You can't use our current spoiler tags on an image, so a hidebox would be good.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@ZoeyNova - A quick reminder that bumping is not allowed outside the sales forums. Thank you ^^
@ZoeyNova - A quick reminder that bumping is not allowed outside the sales forums. Thank you ^^