Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Some Ideas
Over night I have thought of some ideas that I think other users might like!
Games
This one may seem a bit obvious but I think I may have some good ideas!
One idea of a game is a game like flappy bird but instead of a bird it would be one of your dragons and as you play you would improve the dragon's flight speed. (I'll get into that later) There could also be a game based on swimming which would improve a dragon's swimming speed.
Races
This is where the flight speed and swimming speed comes in! There could be races for flying and for swimming. With a race about flying there would be some things that may slow you down or speed you up depending on the genetics or with practice. Something that may slow down a dragon is if its heavier or has smaller wings. And it would speed you up if the dragon is lighter, has bigger wings, or in in the Wind Flight! And with a swimming race it would be similar as the flying race.
Shows
There could be shows were you can show off your dragon's apparel or just a dragon in general! These shows could happen once a week or a month and there would be judges that would be volunteers which would choose the First place winner, second, and third place winners which would all get prizes!

Hope you put this into consideration! (And sorry if this seems a bit lazy, but I had to write this twice and the first time took about an hour.)

~Skittish out~
Over night I have thought of some ideas that I think other users might like!
Games
One idea of a game is a game like flappy bird but instead of a bird it would be one of your dragons and as you play you would improve the dragon's flight speed. (I'll get into that later) There could also be a game based on swimming which would improve a dragon's swimming speed.
Races
This is where the flight speed and swimming speed comes in! There could be races for flying and for swimming. With a race about flying there would be some things that may slow you down or speed you up depending on the genetics or with practice. Something that may slow down a dragon is if its heavier or has smaller wings. And it would speed you up if the dragon is lighter, has bigger wings, or in in the Wind Flight! And with a swimming race it would be similar as the flying race.
Shows
There could be shows were you can show off your dragon's apparel or just a dragon in general! These shows could happen once a week or a month and there would be judges that would be volunteers which would choose the First place winner, second, and third place winners which would all get prizes!

Hope you put this into consideration! (And sorry if this seems a bit lazy, but I had to write this twice and the first time took about an hour.)

~Skittish out~
[quote name="Skittish" date="2018-04-22 07:21:46" ]This one may seem a bit obvious but I think I may have some good ideas! One idea of a game is a game like flappy bird but instead of a bird it would be one of your dragons and as you play you would improve the dragon's flight speed. (I'll get into that later) There could also be a game based on swimming which would improve a dragon's swimming speed.[/quote] If these games are in the fairgrounds then they shouldn't improve any stats (they should just reward treasure). If this was an entirely new section called training, then its an entirely different kettle of fish, and might be interesting. [quote]Races This is where the flight speed and swimming speed comes in! There could be races for flying and for swimming. With a race about flying there would be some things that may slow you down or speed you up depending on the genetics or with practice. Something that may slow down a dragon is if its heavier or has smaller wings. And it would speed you up if the dragon is lighter, has bigger wings, or in in the Wind Flight! And with a swimming race it would be similar as the flying race.[/quote] This [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1375193]thread may be of interest[/url] to you. Personally flight should not affect placing, and races would have to be divided between different dragon species to be absolutely fair. [quote]Shows There could be shows were you can show off your dragon's apparel or just a dragon in general! These shows could happen once a week or a month and there would be judges that would be volunteers which would choose the First place winner, second, and third place winners which would all get prizes! Hope you put this into consideration! (And sorry if this seems a bit lazy, but I had to write this twice and the first time took about an hour.) [/quote] For a site run function, absolutely not. It's far more suited for a player run things, and players can already do so if they wished in Dragon Share.
Skittish wrote on 2018-04-22 07:21:46:
If these games are in the fairgrounds then they shouldn't improve any stats (they should just reward treasure). If this was an entirely new section called training, then its an entirely different kettle of fish, and might be interesting.

Quote:
Races

This thread may be of interest to you.
Personally flight should not affect placing, and races would have to be divided between different dragon species to be absolutely fair.

Quote:
Shows

For a site run function, absolutely not. It's far more suited for a player run things, and players can already do so if they wished in Dragon Share.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies