Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | item idea: dragon eye lens?
in the series of movies and shows how to train your dragon there's an artifact called the dragon eye. it was this projector thing that ran using dragon fire and was filled with information. it also used lens to store extra information. [img]http://www.rotoscopers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/RTTE_Countdown2-Rotoscopers-.png[/img] dragon eye above| [img]http://i.imgur.com/603e9Mn.png[/img] dragon eye lens above| what if there was an item called the chipped lens you could find scavenging or digging? [i][i][indent] "the glass has scratches all over it... or is that meant to be writing?" [/indent][/i][/i] just an idea for the description, I am guessing someone can make a better one up then me. this is just an idea of course.
in the series of movies and shows how to train your dragon there's an artifact called the dragon eye. it was this projector thing that ran using dragon fire and was filled with information. it also used lens to store extra information.

RTTE_Countdown2-Rotoscopers-.png

dragon eye above|

603e9Mn.png

dragon eye lens above|

what if there was an item called the chipped lens you could find scavenging or digging?

"the glass has scratches all over it... or is that meant to be writing?"

just an idea for the description, I am guessing someone can make a better one up then me. this is just an idea of course.
this user is new to this site... and her grammar will be poor...
Would this item do anything or just be another hoardsellable Gathering drop?
Would this item do anything or just be another hoardsellable Gathering drop?
windh4.png
Seeing as the dragon eye is a really specific item that is owned (and probably copyrighted) by DreamWorks, no support. They can't just copy-paste items into FR.

If you're meaning a spyglass or telescope thing, then yeah that would work, as long as it's not "the dragon eye" or anything related to copyrighted work or ideas.
Seeing as the dragon eye is a really specific item that is owned (and probably copyrighted) by DreamWorks, no support. They can't just copy-paste items into FR.

If you're meaning a spyglass or telescope thing, then yeah that would work, as long as it's not "the dragon eye" or anything related to copyrighted work or ideas.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
just a hardsellable, and right, ok.
just a hardsellable, and right, ok.
this user is new to this site... and her grammar will be poor...