Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | If there's a new breed
1 2 3 4 5
Just an idea that if there's a new breed of dragons, the eggs and/or breed change scrolls could be exclusively available as rare coliseum drops. Possibly limited to certain venues if it seems fit
Just an idea that if there's a new breed of dragons, the eggs and/or breed change scrolls could be exclusively available as rare coliseum drops. Possibly limited to certain venues if it seems fit
I can't think of a more havoc-inducing way to introduce one of the most popular type of updates :D
I can't think of a more havoc-inducing way to introduce one of the most popular type of updates :D
I'd love this.
I'd love this.
I would honestly love this, even though I don't coli as frequently anymore. I doubt it would happen in the foreseeable future, maybe after the coliseum genes drop and they see how the community reacts.
I would honestly love this, even though I don't coli as frequently anymore. I doubt it would happen in the foreseeable future, maybe after the coliseum genes drop and they see how the community reacts.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
I have always wanted a coli exclusive breed. We are getting coliseum exclusive genes, and as long as it wasn't TOO limited (only drops in say the workshop) then I feel that the prices probably wouldn't be TOO high, and even then, since they would always be available, there would always be a way to get them.

Especially if they had both scrolls AND eggs. Perhaps the eggs could be a lower level venue drop with the scroll, which would be more versitile as you can use it on existing dragons, the higher venue drop.
I have always wanted a coli exclusive breed. We are getting coliseum exclusive genes, and as long as it wasn't TOO limited (only drops in say the workshop) then I feel that the prices probably wouldn't be TOO high, and even then, since they would always be available, there would always be a way to get them.

Especially if they had both scrolls AND eggs. Perhaps the eggs could be a lower level venue drop with the scroll, which would be more versitile as you can use it on existing dragons, the higher venue drop.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
i think both items should drop in all the venues like the python/morph genes are going to be

it would work bc it would be rare like eliminate
i think both items should drop in all the venues like the python/morph genes are going to be

give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
No support on this one Genes being coli exusive is already going to make them pretty much impossible to obtain to non-grinders and casual players, because the scrolls that will get sold are going to have astronomically high prices, expecially at first A breed relased only in coli is going to be even worse and is gonna divide the player base even more, we already have one breed that its impossible to obrain scrolls for and that are imps (for a good reason) Not to mention WC that rarely cycle in We don't need another breed like that Also [quote name="monkfishlover" date="2018-04-20 16:54:52" ] it would work bc it would be rare like eliminate [/quote] No thanks, we don't need anything as nerve-wretching to obtain as eliminate, just look at their current prices Eggs drop in scvenge too and yet their price is high enough
No support on this one

Genes being coli exusive is already going to make them pretty much impossible to obtain to non-grinders and casual players, because the scrolls that will get sold are going to have astronomically high prices, expecially at first

A breed relased only in coli is going to be even worse and is gonna divide the player base even more, we already have one breed that its impossible to obrain scrolls for and that are imps (for a good reason)
Not to mention WC that rarely cycle in
We don't need another breed like that

Also
monkfishlover wrote on 2018-04-20 16:54:52:

No thanks, we don't need anything as nerve-wretching to obtain as eliminate, just look at their current prices
Eggs drop in scvenge too and yet their price is high enough
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Yeah I think Midorikage summed it up pretty well. We definitely don't need a breed that is only obtainable via the coli. And especially ones that drop in certain venues? Why not all of them? That'd be just as if not more limiting than the eliminate and that's already a pain in the *** to try to get.
I'd go into more detail why but i'm sure some others would, and it's late for me, but no support even in the least.
Yeah I think Midorikage summed it up pretty well. We definitely don't need a breed that is only obtainable via the coli. And especially ones that drop in certain venues? Why not all of them? That'd be just as if not more limiting than the eliminate and that's already a pain in the *** to try to get.
I'd go into more detail why but i'm sure some others would, and it's late for me, but no support even in the least.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Im with Midorikage here. No support.
How often do you find common eggs in the coli?
So far I've found 3 eggs, from the day I started playing, in April 2014. That's 3 eggs in 4 years. A coli-only egg's price would be even more ridiculous than eliminate, and would be impossible for casual players.
Im with Midorikage here. No support.
How often do you find common eggs in the coli?
So far I've found 3 eggs, from the day I started playing, in April 2014. That's 3 eggs in 4 years. A coli-only egg's price would be even more ridiculous than eliminate, and would be impossible for casual players.
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
I would support this if it drops from all venues and has apparel to unhatched eggs rarity. It should not be rarer.
I would support this if it drops from all venues and has apparel to unhatched eggs rarity. It should not be rarer.
1 2 3 4 5