Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Encyclopedia entry: Marva
1 2
I think an encyclopedia entry about Marva and the tricks she's played, items attained through it, etc. would be very helpful, considering it's a site event and isn't really mentioned anywhere. And yes for all of you saying we shouldn't reveal Marva, but really do you think she'd be caught anywhere not wearing her [item=marva's invisibility cloak]
I think an encyclopedia entry about Marva and the tricks she's played, items attained through it, etc. would be very helpful, considering it's a site event and isn't really mentioned anywhere.

And yes for all of you saying we shouldn't reveal Marva, but really do you think she'd be caught anywhere not wearing her Marva's Invisibility Cloak
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Please yes this would be so helpful
Please yes this would be so helpful
tumblr_our8hfOuzy1wy5ljoo1_100.png
Oh my goodness this would be lovely. I had to look it all up via an external wiki yesterday to try and figure things out and it would be nice to have something easy and internal
Oh my goodness this would be lovely. I had to look it all up via an external wiki yesterday to try and figure things out and it would be nice to have something easy and internal
4qcj.png tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.png ~They/Them
~+3 hours FR Time
~Shameless Fan Dragon Lair
~I Love Friend Requests
~Need cheap fodder? Pre-order a nest full! 1 gem down, 3 gems per egg
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png tumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io3_100.png
Support.

This would help people understand who this Marva is and what else about her.
Support.

This would help people understand who this Marva is and what else about her.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
I was also thinking about this. Basically something tracking what happened each year.

EDIT: Apparently I miss read. I only support an entry on the tricks for april fools, but nothing about Marva. The dragon should stay hidden.
I was also thinking about this. Basically something tracking what happened each year.

EDIT: Apparently I miss read. I only support an entry on the tricks for april fools, but nothing about Marva. The dragon should stay hidden.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
Yes, give us an encyclopedia entry (and let her be a Swiftwing, omg), and definitely track the items for each year with it.
We could definitely use some more lore, too.
Yes, give us an encyclopedia entry (and let her be a Swiftwing, omg), and definitely track the items for each year with it.
We could definitely use some more lore, too.
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
I would absolutely love an encyclopedia entry for our lady Marva!
Perhaps even a lore story about her :D
I would absolutely love an encyclopedia entry for our lady Marva!
Perhaps even a lore story about her :D
I think that Marva herself should remain a mystery, but her jokes should certainly be catalogued. XD
I think that Marva herself should remain a mystery, but her jokes should certainly be catalogued. XD
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
No pictures of Marva though!!!!! Marva must remain mysterious.....
No pictures of Marva though!!!!! Marva must remain mysterious.....
[quote name="Ridara" date="2018-04-04 07:13:13" ] I think that Marva herself should remain a mystery, but her jokes should certainly be catalogued. XD[/quote] Agreeing wholeheartedly! It would be fun to go back and [i]marvel[/i] (hehe see what I kinda did there) at all the fun tricks Marva has played, but to reveal her identity would ruin the surprise. Keeping her a mystery is definitely the way to go!
Ridara wrote on 2018-04-04 07:13:13:

Agreeing wholeheartedly! It would be fun to go back and marvel (hehe see what I kinda did there) at all the fun tricks Marva has played, but to reveal her identity would ruin the surprise. Keeping her a mystery is definitely the way to go!
Gsc8y3C.png
1 2