Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A Better Bestiary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
These are all awesome ideas! This would make it so easier to see what familiars you haven't and have collected. I also really like that you can see where they come from.
Support
Support
Support
These are all awesome ideas! This would make it so easier to see what familiars you haven't and have collected. I also really like that you can see where they come from.
Support
Support
Support
Yes PLEASE. SUPPORT.

I've given up on actively hunting familiars because it's just so darn tedious to go through.
Yes PLEASE. SUPPORT.

I've given up on actively hunting familiars because it's just so darn tedious to go through.
I need a search feature so badly - And it would be awesome to be able to search someone else's bestiary for gift-giving purposes!
I need a search feature so badly - And it would be awesome to be able to search someone else's bestiary for gift-giving purposes!
FLoYPGu.gif
how about a search bar and counter for the ones you know that you can click on and will show you the ones you know which know. With a way to sort them by Awaken down to Wary or Wary up to Awaken? A much simpler design. K.I.S.S, "Keep It Simple Silly".
how about a search bar and counter for the ones you know that you can click on and will show you the ones you know which know. With a way to sort them by Awaken down to Wary or Wary up to Awaken? A much simpler design. K.I.S.S, "Keep It Simple Silly".
image.gif
ZbNAjCO.png
tqGkHih.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
I support this!
I support this!
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Full support! I'm working on collecting familiars and knowing which ones I have or not is a total pain. I love your concepts and I hope something similar gets implemented.
Full support! I'm working on collecting familiars and knowing which ones I have or not is a total pain. I love your concepts and I hope something similar gets implemented.
[quote name="Error429" date="2018-03-22 10:23:43" ] how about a search bar and counter for the ones you know that you can click on and will show you the ones you know which know. With a way to sort them by Awaken down to Wary or Wary up to Awaken? A much simpler design. K.I.S.S, "Keep It Simple Silly". [/quote] Yes, that's also an option too! Certainly it would need some iterating on, to make it more broadly useful, as I'm sure the admins have a better overall picture of these things. :]
Error429 wrote on 2018-03-22 10:23:43:

Yes, that's also an option too! Certainly it would need some iterating on, to make it more broadly useful, as I'm sure the admins have a better overall picture of these things. :]
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

support! I would at least like alphebetization to be implemented (as in, clicking on letters instead of numbers)
support! I would at least like alphebetization to be implemented (as in, clicking on letters instead of numbers)
pGnnNJQ.pngV0Ya8V4.png6paladin_s_by_starkindlerstudio-d9wekfo.png
i support this! reading through the whole post, i highly approve of the filtering system, especially as how it's already like the auction house. furthermore the visual upgrade is quite pleasant, in each of the three options; i also approve of the marketplace price and familiar source. overall i think this is very well thought out!

however, i do like the traditional aspect of the bestiary being a sort of flip-through book; i'd enjoy if there was a search aspect tied in with the traditional viewing method, to make it feel more like a book of collections than just a checklist!
i support this! reading through the whole post, i highly approve of the filtering system, especially as how it's already like the auction house. furthermore the visual upgrade is quite pleasant, in each of the three options; i also approve of the marketplace price and familiar source. overall i think this is very well thought out!

however, i do like the traditional aspect of the bestiary being a sort of flip-through book; i'd enjoy if there was a search aspect tied in with the traditional viewing method, to make it feel more like a book of collections than just a checklist!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7