Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A Better Bestiary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I adore this. The only way it could be even better is if there was an option to sort the bestiary by age of familiar release like it does in the hoard
I adore this. The only way it could be even better is if there was an option to sort the bestiary by age of familiar release like it does in the hoard
4qcj.png tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.png ~They/Them
~+3 hours FR Time
~Shameless Fan Dragon Lair
~I Love Friend Requests
~Need cheap fodder? Pre-order a nest full! 1 gem down, 3 gems per egg
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png tumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io3_100.png
Support for this suggestion.

I want to collect the familiars/trade out my awakened ones for none awakened, but it's really hard to see what I have now as it is.
Support for this suggestion.

I want to collect the familiars/trade out my awakened ones for none awakened, but it's really hard to see what I have now as it is.
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
this is so great. i'd be happy even if they just loaded more familiars on a page and cut it down to like 20 pages instead of 81.
this is so great. i'd be happy even if they just loaded more familiars on a page and cut it down to like 20 pages instead of 81.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:
Suggestions Forum Policy wrote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • Support
  • No support
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:
Suggestions Forum Policy wrote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • Support
  • No support
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Support! I need the filter, right now!! It would be much easier for everyone to navigate their Bestiaries this way!
Support! I need the filter, right now!! It would be much easier for everyone to navigate their Bestiaries this way!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
I'll throw my vote in to Support as well.

Heck I remember way back in the early days there were suggestions of having a "attune familiar" button in the lair so that you didn't have to click each one (much like feeding is handled with a single click). There were also suggestions to have the familiar icon on dragons highlighted if they were interacted with on that day or not. So that even if there wasn't a single button to do it all; you could at least tell at a glance in the lair which familiars you had bonded with on that day (really useful if you've got familiars on odd dragons in the lair and if you get interrupted or otherwise don't go through them all in one big go - very useful if you've got lots and lots of pages of dragons)
I'll throw my vote in to Support as well.

Heck I remember way back in the early days there were suggestions of having a "attune familiar" button in the lair so that you didn't have to click each one (much like feeding is handled with a single click). There were also suggestions to have the familiar icon on dragons highlighted if they were interacted with on that day or not. So that even if there wasn't a single button to do it all; you could at least tell at a glance in the lair which familiars you had bonded with on that day (really useful if you've got familiars on odd dragons in the lair and if you get interrupted or otherwise don't go through them all in one big go - very useful if you've got lots and lots of pages of dragons)
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
I was just looking through the posts to see if there was a suggestion to improve the bestiary before I posted one myself. And my goodness, but is this one well thought out and illustrated! As a user who just recently came back from a three year hiatus, the sheer amount of new familiars was mind blowing. I started going through the pages and buying ones that were less than 10k in the AH, but realized that the "pairs" (two familiars released at the same time, but with different colors/patterns) are all in different places in the alphabet. It's pretty frustrating. So, I fully support this suggestion, and hope it ends up being implemented. :3
I was just looking through the posts to see if there was a suggestion to improve the bestiary before I posted one myself. And my goodness, but is this one well thought out and illustrated! As a user who just recently came back from a three year hiatus, the sheer amount of new familiars was mind blowing. I started going through the pages and buying ones that were less than 10k in the AH, but realized that the "pairs" (two familiars released at the same time, but with different colors/patterns) are all in different places in the alphabet. It's pretty frustrating. So, I fully support this suggestion, and hope it ends up being implemented. :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
it'd also be great if when you went to put a familiar on a dragon, all of the awakened ones had a little star on their icon or something so you can tell which familiars need to be bonded with
it'd also be great if when you went to put a familiar on a dragon, all of the awakened ones had a little star on their icon or something so you can tell which familiars need to be bonded with
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
Support -- filtering would be a very nice and convenient addition to the bestiary.
Support -- filtering would be a very nice and convenient addition to the bestiary.
tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.png
Support! Please!
Support! Please!
yPXQqTN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7