Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A Better Bestiary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
search for beast feature please!
search for beast feature please!
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Full support! This would be a wonderful way to improve the beastiary and cut down on endless pageclicks
Full support! This would be a wonderful way to improve the beastiary and cut down on endless pageclicks
SsDRJ6t.pngdbR6FAo.pngYohjRio.pngfL0umpy.png
yes, yes , YES

Add in that once you've awakened a familiar, it *STAYS* in your bestiary, and it would all be glorious! (How is awakened=perma bestiary not a thing yet? It's been begged for since the beginning!)
yes, yes , YES

Add in that once you've awakened a familiar, it *STAYS* in your bestiary, and it would all be glorious! (How is awakened=perma bestiary not a thing yet? It's been begged for since the beginning!)
[quote name="Eleri" date="2018-02-23 13:20:20" ] yes, yes , YES Add in that once you've awakened a familiar, it *STAYS* in your bestiary, and it would all be glorious! (How is awakened=perma bestiary not a thing yet? It's been begged for since the beginning!) [/quote] @Eleri I've wondered that too, since the familiar levels already have to be stored somewhere. Makes me wonder what keeps them from adding in a "if awakened, show entry, else do all the stuff it does now". :|a
Eleri wrote on 2018-02-23 13:20:20:
yes, yes , YES

@Eleri I've wondered that too, since the familiar levels already have to be stored somewhere. Makes me wonder what keeps them from adding in a "if awakened, show entry, else do all the stuff it does now". :|a
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Any proposal for making the bestiary more navigable has my full support, and this one is particularly well thought-out.
Any proposal for making the bestiary more navigable has my full support, and this one is particularly well thought-out.
_back_day.png
Yesss always wanted a search function
Yesss always wanted a search function
jfLmvwf.jpg
Support. The current bestiary is quite a pain when you need to check things.
Support. The current bestiary is quite a pain when you need to check things.
BBnXVzW.png
oh of course! i love this site's art dearly but id love to be able to find specific familiars without having to go page by page. currently i guess im able to use the alphabetical order to help me a little, but there has to be a better way.
oh of course! i love this site's art dearly but id love to be able to find specific familiars without having to go page by page. currently i guess im able to use the alphabetical order to help me a little, but there has to be a better way.
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

I do believe that the bestiary would have gotten filters on rewrite regardless of any suggestions (just as AH got them and Coli will) but this is a very good sum of what filters would be useful and for that you have my full support.
I do believe that the bestiary would have gotten filters on rewrite regardless of any suggestions (just as AH got them and Coli will) but this is a very good sum of what filters would be useful and for that you have my full support.
Support! The bestiary is so clunky right now, a change would be really nice.
Support! The bestiary is so clunky right now, a change would be really nice.
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7