Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Isari (6/10 update)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
These look great! My only advice would be to add on to the lore. Also, if the head is sprouting a mushroom/fungus, perhaps it should be growing elsewhere on the body? I would like to see more details about this fungus and an explanation of why it is not harmful to other dragons.
These look great! My only advice would be to add on to the lore. Also, if the head is sprouting a mushroom/fungus, perhaps it should be growing elsewhere on the body? I would like to see more details about this fungus and an explanation of why it is not harmful to other dragons.
STORMCATCHER_sig.png

Alli || 17 || FR -1 || Wildclaw Enthusiast || Cheap Mood Boards
One of the coolest breed concepts I've ever seen. Equal parts adorable and creepy - the behavior pre and post dormancy is chilling, aha. But the adults seem content enough in their own way. I'd love to see this on-site.
One of the coolest breed concepts I've ever seen. Equal parts adorable and creepy - the behavior pre and post dormancy is chilling, aha. But the adults seem content enough in their own way. I'd love to see this on-site.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I love it
I love it
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
another breed idea that i just. . . love
they're so ugly and honestly, ugly and chubby dragons are my favorite kinds of dragons!
the hatchlings also somewhat remind me of the parasites from cloverfield and they'd make good fandragons for them aaaaa

i could just. . . squish their cheeks they're so cute

100% support!
another breed idea that i just. . . love
they're so ugly and honestly, ugly and chubby dragons are my favorite kinds of dragons!
the hatchlings also somewhat remind me of the parasites from cloverfield and they'd make good fandragons for them aaaaa

i could just. . . squish their cheeks they're so cute

100% support!
I like this concept overall, but one thing that I dislike is that it seems like a replacement of Snappers. As a Snapper lover, I recommend that maybe you change the breed description a bit to not be as physically bulky and strong as Snappers. That’s what made snaps unique—if you try to apply what made them special to a new breed with more traits, it feels like a replacement.
I don’t mean to offend you, but that’s a problem I have about this breed idea, and I thought you might like to hear it.
(Also, what do their fungus-horns sense?)
I like this concept overall, but one thing that I dislike is that it seems like a replacement of Snappers. As a Snapper lover, I recommend that maybe you change the breed description a bit to not be as physically bulky and strong as Snappers. That’s what made snaps unique—if you try to apply what made them special to a new breed with more traits, it feels like a replacement.
I don’t mean to offend you, but that’s a problem I have about this breed idea, and I thought you might like to hear it.
(Also, what do their fungus-horns sense?)
- order
Very much support, great idea, I need to draw this.
Very much support, great idea, I need to draw this.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
Looks awesome! The wing-arm thing kinda reminds me of zerglings from starcraft.
Looks awesome! The wing-arm thing kinda reminds me of zerglings from starcraft.
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
I really like this idea! Despite the whole creepy story Parasect vibe I'm getting, I would probably have 10 of these guys
I really like this idea! Despite the whole creepy story Parasect vibe I'm getting, I would probably have 10 of these guys
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
omg, theyre like big puppies!! i love them
omg, theyre like big puppies!! i love them
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
they look so sturdy and bulky and absolutely lovable!
100% pure love here
they look so sturdy and bulky and absolutely lovable!
100% pure love here
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11