Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Isari (6/10 update)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Support

I think this concept is really cute and also really well thought out and cool. I like the idea of the wings having evolved into something else useful. so it'd be different.
Support

I think this concept is really cute and also really well thought out and cool. I like the idea of the wings having evolved into something else useful. so it'd be different.

tumblr_ojha35z5L61vak51fo1_540.png
Support, give me the precious fungus child...they're so well thought out and drawn!
Support, give me the precious fungus child...they're so well thought out and drawn!
SsDRJ6t.pngdbR6FAo.pngYohjRio.pngfL0umpy.png
I know I said I support this big time, but never really said why.
For one they're well designed and unique, yet I feel that they really fit FR. I love the fact that they're wings were repurposed, and they became burrowers. They're so awesome, I absolutely love them.

I can see a lot of apparel working nicely with this species, except maybe headgear and apparel that focuses on tails (but boy do I love their cute short tails). Hats and other head adornments might look a bit strange with that horn in the way. Maybe it's the pose, but I feel like head apparel might be a bit of an issue?

On the plus side, they'd be a Plague-based dragon! I would fill my Lair with these amazing dragons along with my Mirrors!
I know I said I support this big time, but never really said why.
For one they're well designed and unique, yet I feel that they really fit FR. I love the fact that they're wings were repurposed, and they became burrowers. They're so awesome, I absolutely love them.

I can see a lot of apparel working nicely with this species, except maybe headgear and apparel that focuses on tails (but boy do I love their cute short tails). Hats and other head adornments might look a bit strange with that horn in the way. Maybe it's the pose, but I feel like head apparel might be a bit of an issue?

On the plus side, they'd be a Plague-based dragon! I would fill my Lair with these amazing dragons along with my Mirrors!
bX7Dmzo.gif >old but trying
>they/them
>ace
>mirror dragon enthusiast
"We only exist
as long as they sleep...
"
I really dig this. It feels like a nice origin for a plague related dragon without being overly edgy.
I really dig this. It feels like a nice origin for a plague related dragon without being overly edgy.
ALL THE SUPPORT!!!!!!!
ALL THE SUPPORT!!!!!!!
NinaForOcarinaRuler-small-gif.gif 130 fandragons; take your pick
Identify as female with no pref for pronouns
Check out my OOF outfit shop!
IF outfits too!
Lover of all things music, anime, and gaming
Open to random PMs and friend requests
this looks really cool. something i noticed though is that lace wouldnt have too much space, would it?
also, their wings are a little confusing but it would be amazing if these guys came to life. oh, and head apparel would be very hard to fit onto the dragon. just sayin :>
this looks really cool. something i noticed though is that lace wouldnt have too much space, would it?
also, their wings are a little confusing but it would be amazing if these guys came to life. oh, and head apparel would be very hard to fit onto the dragon. just sayin :>
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
ohhh they're beautiful, very well drawn, fun design.
ohhh they're beautiful, very well drawn, fun design.
Y'know, I know that FR will never take a new breed idea and use it on the site exactly the way the person who suggested it drew it up, but I would absolutely love it if FR used this suggestion exactly as it is now.

The artwork is beautiful, the concept for them is really cool, and I love the fact that they don't have traditional wings. I fully support this idea. They should hire you as one of their artists @Zeruel
Y'know, I know that FR will never take a new breed idea and use it on the site exactly the way the person who suggested it drew it up, but I would absolutely love it if FR used this suggestion exactly as it is now.

The artwork is beautiful, the concept for them is really cool, and I love the fact that they don't have traditional wings. I fully support this idea. They should hire you as one of their artists @Zeruel
photofunky.gif
I don't particularly care for the fluffy wings, I love the originals :) the claws are my favorite part! fantastic work :)
I don't particularly care for the fluffy wings, I love the originals :) the claws are my favorite part! fantastic work :)
cPW6H3E.png
This is a really creative bread concept! I love how the wings look and the whole symbiosis thing with the mushroom is really cool. I honestly wish this gets made real some day haha.
This is a really creative bread concept! I love how the wings look and the whole symbiosis thing with the mushroom is really cool. I honestly wish this gets made real some day haha.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11