Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Isari (6/10 update)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I love them! I support! Big, BIG support! :D
I love them! I support! Big, BIG support! :D
bX7Dmzo.gif >old but trying
>they/them
>ace
>mirror dragon enthusiast
"We only exist
as long as they sleep...
"
Now I need one! Support~
Now I need one! Support~
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Half support? They're beautiful and honestly I love them alot but like I worry how stuff like apparel and coli would work. Stuff like the feathered wing apparel, how would that work? Steampunk wings? Other stuff like that I just don't know how it would work.
Half support? They're beautiful and honestly I love them alot but like I worry how stuff like apparel and coli would work. Stuff like the feathered wing apparel, how would that work? Steampunk wings? Other stuff like that I just don't know how it would work.
yPXQqTN.png
RoseBones Wing apparel, coming right up! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jb8M1Bv.jpg[/img] Steampunk wings would probably work as the wings guards like those on guardians and male imps. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xsqmlNZ.png[/img] Thing is, even though the claw appendages look quite distinct from normal wings, anatomically they are no different than normal wings--just with less membrane and thicker bones! So, wing apparels can still apply to them. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LGEW6F7.jpg[/img]
RoseBones
Wing apparel, coming right up! Jb8M1Bv.jpg
Steampunk wings would probably work as the wings guards like those on guardians and male imps. xsqmlNZ.png

Thing is, even though the claw appendages look quite distinct from normal wings, anatomically they are no different than normal wings--just with less membrane and thicker bones! So, wing apparels can still apply to them.

LGEW6F7.jpg
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
S U P P O R T 100%
S U P P O R T 100%
[center][quote name="TrustRae" date="2018-02-21 09:41:06" ] ahhh I might draw some of these guys when I get home from school??? they're so nice looking??? I'm in love!! [/quote] haha, and it only took me *checks time* ... *scoots away* [img]https://imgur.com/PqcfybT.png[/img] cutey bab Supposed to be Tiger/Striation/Glimmer Driftwood/Jungle/Mantas but ehh... ----- [img]https://imgur.com/9gA2toW.png[/img] I'm still trying to figure out their wings I Just tried to do something funny here. Mama's mad about something. I wondered if the babies had scruffs like cats? Prob not but oh well... Both dragons have some sort of orangey primary and secondaries with white terts. The baby is Jupiter/Rosette/Ghost (I SO failed the Ghost rip me) and the mom is meant to be Clown/something/Filligree (I failed that tert gene ahhhhh) edit: looking at this second picture more, I realize I made baby verrrrrrry smol and mama's horn should not be white. I might make more if I'm bored lol[/center]
TrustRae wrote on 2018-02-21 09:41:06:
ahhh I might draw some of these guys when I get home from school??? they're so nice looking??? I'm in love!!

haha, and it only took me *checks time* ... *scoots away*

PqcfybT.png
cutey bab
Supposed to be Tiger/Striation/Glimmer Driftwood/Jungle/Mantas but ehh...

9gA2toW.png
I'm still trying to figure out their wings
I Just tried to do something funny here. Mama's mad about something. I wondered if the babies had scruffs like cats? Prob not but oh well...
Both dragons have some sort of orangey primary and secondaries with white terts. The baby is Jupiter/Rosette/Ghost (I SO failed the Ghost rip me) and the mom is meant to be Clown/something/Filligree (I failed that tert gene ahhhhh)

edit: looking at this second picture more, I realize I made baby verrrrrrry smol and mama's horn should not be white.

I might make more if I'm bored lol
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
love them!! support!
love them!! support!
9JX0oFS.png
Good bugs
Good bugs
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
This is a huge support! However, I’m sort of concerned for the application of accessories on these guys. For example, hats. How would they be applied? It would look a bit goofy with the huge horn. And as for applicable horns/antlers, how would they look too? Perhaps the antlers and horns wouldn’t be a big deal as breeds like Imps have antlers.
This is a huge support! However, I’m sort of concerned for the application of accessories on these guys. For example, hats. How would they be applied? It would look a bit goofy with the huge horn. And as for applicable horns/antlers, how would they look too? Perhaps the antlers and horns wouldn’t be a big deal as breeds like Imps have antlers.
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
I love everything about this look. Really cool and awesome artwork. Also very plague like! A bit scary but that's a good thing :D
I love everything about this look. Really cool and awesome artwork. Also very plague like! A bit scary but that's a good thing :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11