Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Isari (6/10 update)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I like them! Personally I'd vote for Isaria as the name c:
I like them! Personally I'd vote for Isaria as the name c:
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Normally I don’t post in breed suggestions but I love these dudes so much, what a creative concept! I love non-traditional dragon designs, I think we have enough orthodox breeds. Plus you did a great job of making something that looks like it could belong in plague without it being a skeletal zombie, which is nice.
Normally I don’t post in breed suggestions but I love these dudes so much, what a creative concept! I love non-traditional dragon designs, I think we have enough orthodox breeds. Plus you did a great job of making something that looks like it could belong in plague without it being a skeletal zombie, which is nice.
wpEE9mo.png
I love the way trail looks on this breed
I love the way trail looks on this breed
oh my god I love the gened example and need them in my lair posthaste
oh my god I love the gened example and need them in my lair posthaste
they look so cool!
they look so cool!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
Wow, this is spectacular. 90% of breed suggestions with more stocky bodies are way too guardian-like, but this one is extremely distinctive. I love the little wings! I am immediately disappointed that this isn't a real breed.
Wow, this is spectacular. 90% of breed suggestions with more stocky bodies are way too guardian-like, but this one is extremely distinctive. I love the little wings! I am immediately disappointed that this isn't a real breed.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
I really love the way it's a nice stocky body that isn't too big and in your face. And how it's clean and how the pose is perfect~ I appreciate it showing off more of it's face and body without it being constantly profile in view. I also vote for the name Isaria or Esaria to help out with the lack of Alphabetical names. XD
I really love the way it's a nice stocky body that isn't too big and in your face. And how it's clean and how the pose is perfect~ I appreciate it showing off more of it's face and body without it being constantly profile in view. I also vote for the name Isaria or Esaria to help out with the lack of Alphabetical names. XD
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
super cute. definitely could use a bit more secondary space, although snappers have the same problem so it wouldn't be unique. you might consider adding a tail "tuft" of sorts (although probably not nice soft fur - maybe more fungal bodies.)
super cute. definitely could use a bit more secondary space, although snappers have the same problem so it wouldn't be unique. you might consider adding a tail "tuft" of sorts (although probably not nice soft fur - maybe more fungal bodies.)
uHUuVFD.png
I love this so much

definite support from me :)
I love this so much

definite support from me :)
Zf61Anz.png
I love this critter's face. XD
It's quite a unique design, too! I would totally want some of these in my lair.
I love this critter's face. XD
It's quite a unique design, too! I would totally want some of these in my lair.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11