Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Isari (6/10 update)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Support! This breed art is adorable, and the idea is great! (Also, if this ends up not being implemented, and you make this a non-FR species, please let me know! I need one of these in my life xD)
Support! This breed art is adorable, and the idea is great! (Also, if this ends up not being implemented, and you make this a non-FR species, please let me know! I need one of these in my life xD)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
probably i'd have a skydancer and this dragon only lair tbh, i adore this SOOOO MUCH.
probably i'd have a skydancer and this dragon only lair tbh, i adore this SOOOO MUCH.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
OMG!! I would buy a crap ton of these guys! I love them so much! Their background write up is amazing as well! I love the vastly different poses, unlike the extremely limited poses FR seems stuck on.... >.>

I don't see any issues with the secondary gene coverage. It wouldn't bother me at all, and in fact I like the natural stance.
OMG!! I would buy a crap ton of these guys! I love them so much! Their background write up is amazing as well! I love the vastly different poses, unlike the extremely limited poses FR seems stuck on.... >.>

I don't see any issues with the secondary gene coverage. It wouldn't bother me at all, and in fact I like the natural stance.
Support! These guys are great and I would love to have some in my lair if possible!

As sherlocked said I see no issue with the secondary genes and I would actually love a less typically 'dragony' dragon to mess around with.
Support! These guys are great and I would love to have some in my lair if possible!

As sherlocked said I see no issue with the secondary genes and I would actually love a less typically 'dragony' dragon to mess around with.
INNIwp8.png
thecatsred / SteamPunker777 / Lightning / vidoxi / Littlepotato711 / NightRising / Sherlocked / Raelyon:
Ahhhhh thank you for all your thoughts and support!!! I'm truly grateful for all your input.

TrustRae:
Oh god, if you do, I'd love to see your art when you finish it!! :D

DragonWarrior333:
Haha thanks for the compliment! As far as I knew there's no chance for user-made breed to be actually implemented. To me, these breed suggestions are just to show the staffs some creations of different art styles and hope they could get some inspirations from it. When I have time(and my tablet back), I might add some content to this breed and --maybe-- make them into adoptables? I'll let you know if that happens.
thecatsred / SteamPunker777 / Lightning / vidoxi / Littlepotato711 / NightRising / Sherlocked / Raelyon:
Ahhhhh thank you for all your thoughts and support!!! I'm truly grateful for all your input.

TrustRae:
Oh god, if you do, I'd love to see your art when you finish it!! :D

DragonWarrior333:
Haha thanks for the compliment! As far as I knew there's no chance for user-made breed to be actually implemented. To me, these breed suggestions are just to show the staffs some creations of different art styles and hope they could get some inspirations from it. When I have time(and my tablet back), I might add some content to this breed and --maybe-- make them into adoptables? I'll let you know if that happens.
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
I like the round face and the plage-y look of this one. The horns fit the plague aesthetic, but the name may need a change to fit the dragon a bit more I suppose? Love to see more chunky dragons in FR!
I like the round face and the plage-y look of this one. The horns fit the plague aesthetic, but the name may need a change to fit the dragon a bit more I suppose? Love to see more chunky dragons in FR!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Ohh my these are cute! I love the hatchling designs and the clever implementation of appendages for wing apparel. I'd love to see these in game!
Ohh my these are cute! I love the hatchling designs and the clever implementation of appendages for wing apparel. I'd love to see these in game!
The babies are so cute! Love the design of them :3
The babies are so cute! Love the design of them :3
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
These are SO GOOD! I love their design 10/10 would go mono lair for these

It would be beyond dope to se some examples of genes on them - especially secondary genes like trail or eyespots that takes up a lot of space
These are SO GOOD! I love their design 10/10 would go mono lair for these

It would be beyond dope to se some examples of genes on them - especially secondary genes like trail or eyespots that takes up a lot of space
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
oh my god I love this so much, 100% support. this is such a unique and creative idea and I wish that a breed like this would exist.
oh my god I love this so much, 100% support. this is such a unique and creative idea and I wish that a breed like this would exist.
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11