Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Isari (6/10 update)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I looked at the pictures again and was wondering . . .
Do the Dumas have tough, leathery skin or small yet rough scales?
I looked at the pictures again and was wondering . . .
Do the Dumas have tough, leathery skin or small yet rough scales?
DemonsOfTheNight
Leathery skin, tough and smooth. :)
DemonsOfTheNight
Leathery skin, tough and smooth. :)
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
I absolutely love their design.

Rounded face, soft eyes, giant claw-wings, big ol' feets.

Perfect, beautiful, 10/10
I absolutely love their design.

Rounded face, soft eyes, giant claw-wings, big ol' feets.

Perfect, beautiful, 10/10

I vote for Isaria, rolls off the tongue and doesn't look like any breed or gene name we have to get confusing if/when it get abbreviated in the forums.

I think a good idea of how you want the secondaries to look would be a good idea to add. The burrowing arms are awesome, but I can't exactly see how Eyespot would work on it (pardon the pun). Can you add some gene doodles?
I vote for Isaria, rolls off the tongue and doesn't look like any breed or gene name we have to get confusing if/when it get abbreviated in the forums.

I think a good idea of how you want the secondaries to look would be a good idea to add. The burrowing arms are awesome, but I can't exactly see how Eyespot would work on it (pardon the pun). Can you add some gene doodles?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
i like this idea, but honestly all i thought when i first saw the dragons face was "a baby stormcatcher"
i like this idea, but honestly all i thought when i first saw the dragons face was "a baby stormcatcher"
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
I really like how the wings have become clawlike, they are adorably ugly.
I really like how the wings have become clawlike, they are adorably ugly.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
p cool. i'd have a few if they were a real breed.
p cool. i'd have a few if they were a real breed.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Amut
I really would color them if I can, but sadly I left my drawing tablet in my parents house when I visited them, I won't be able to get it back for at least a couple of weeks. :(
Amut
I really would color them if I can, but sadly I left my drawing tablet in my parents house when I visited them, I won't be able to get it back for at least a couple of weeks. :(
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
ahhh I might draw some of these guys when I get home from school??? they're so nice looking??? I'm in love!!
ahhh I might draw some of these guys when I get home from school??? they're so nice looking??? I'm in love!!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
I like the nymph... i think this is a nice breed :)
I like the nymph... i think this is a nice breed :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11