Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | What you do/don't have - Dressing Room
My suggestion:
When you go to a dressing room outfit, it would be nice for it to show you what item you do and don't have.
Maybe a little icon or symbol to show you?

Because I have many troubles trying to dress my dragons, and one of which is to constantly be checking which outfits I can apply and which I can't. It would be helpful to see what items I have and which I dont, instead of constantly having to see what apparel I have.

Support? Am I the only one thinking this or are there other people too? Comment below :D
My suggestion:
When you go to a dressing room outfit, it would be nice for it to show you what item you do and don't have.
Maybe a little icon or symbol to show you?

Because I have many troubles trying to dress my dragons, and one of which is to constantly be checking which outfits I can apply and which I can't. It would be helpful to see what items I have and which I dont, instead of constantly having to see what apparel I have.

Support? Am I the only one thinking this or are there other people too? Comment below :D
balckshadow1_by_barredcarcass-dcjx9vv.png
Support! I always end up having to go through every. single. item. to find out which ones I have and need. This would really come in handy!!
Support! I always end up having to go through every. single. item. to find out which ones I have and need. This would really come in handy!!
that would make it faster if it had a list of items u already have

it takes a while bc u have to redo the search for every new apparel u add

also i think it would be good if u didnt have to search for something manually to see what apparel there are

also maybe a feature where u can blacklist(prevent from showing up in dressing room search results) or favorite(save to a list) an apparel
that would make it faster if it had a list of items u already have

it takes a while bc u have to redo the search for every new apparel u add

also i think it would be good if u didnt have to search for something manually to see what apparel there are

also maybe a feature where u can blacklist(prevent from showing up in dressing room search results) or favorite(save to a list) an apparel
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif