Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gems to Gold transmute system
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="heirdragonair" date="2018-02-16 14:40:35" ] i think u people dont seem to understand that im a human with a life outside of this game, and just want a quick way to get gold for my gems, instead of putting aside hours of my day to train fodder for money. im an adult with stuff to do, and soon ill have even more stuff to do per day. i just want something quick and easy. [/quote] As a college student I would like you to step the heck on with your condescending "life outside the game" line, unless you'd like to come up with a paper on the philosophy of Rene Descartes? Architectural analysis of the library reading room? No? Good. There are also middle/high schoolers here who work their FR lives around band practices and dance competitions and parental internet restrictions, and grown adults who have jobs, kids, and houses to keep up with. As for your actual suggestion, I don't think [i]you[/i] understand that a fixed g/t ratio, far from stabilizing the site's economy, would run it into the ground. As people have stated, players decide the g/t ratio based on the desirability of given currencies at the time. As for your complaint that it takes too long to convert currency, both flipping and trading on the forums are relatively fast options, and two-way CRs are about as risk-free as it gets. With that said, I think that if you're looking for a game paced in hours rather than days or weeks Flightrising may not be the game for you. The six days for a lair expansion that you call unreasonable are the same six days that it will take to hatch a nest to fill those slots. Breeding cooldowns are weeks, and familiars take MONTHS to fully bond with. It's not a game you spend a lot of time per day on for a week, it's one you spend a little time per day on for years.
heirdragonair wrote on 2018-02-16 14:40:35:
i think u people dont seem to understand that im a human with a life outside of this game, and just want a quick way to get gold for my gems, instead of putting aside hours of my day to train fodder for money. im an adult with stuff to do, and soon ill have even more stuff to do per day. i just want something quick and easy.
As a college student I would like you to step the heck on with your condescending "life outside the game" line, unless you'd like to come up with a paper on the philosophy of Rene Descartes? Architectural analysis of the library reading room? No? Good. There are also middle/high schoolers here who work their FR lives around band practices and dance competitions and parental internet restrictions, and grown adults who have jobs, kids, and houses to keep up with.
As for your actual suggestion, I don't think you understand that a fixed g/t ratio, far from stabilizing the site's economy, would run it into the ground. As people have stated, players decide the g/t ratio based on the desirability of given currencies at the time. As for your complaint that it takes too long to convert currency, both flipping and trading on the forums are relatively fast options, and two-way CRs are about as risk-free as it gets. With that said, I think that if you're looking for a game paced in hours rather than days or weeks Flightrising may not be the game for you. The six days for a lair expansion that you call unreasonable are the same six days that it will take to hatch a nest to fill those slots. Breeding cooldowns are weeks, and familiars take MONTHS to fully bond with. It's not a game you spend a lot of time per day on for a week, it's one you spend a little time per day on for years.
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 3 4 5