Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A way to view your exalted dragons
1 2 3
I often miss many of the dragons I exalt and I wish I could remember them and view them.
I often miss many of the dragons I exalt and I wish I could remember them and view them.
4xTBSTZ.png
@0MidnightSol Honestly that's the main reason why I want it, personally
@0MidnightSol Honestly that's the main reason why I want it, personally
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
Support!
Support!
Definitely support, I definitely see it functioning as another link in the drop down menu next to your username.
Definitely support, I definitely see it functioning as another link in the drop down menu next to your username.
support. i'd like it if it was even just a counter, cuz i got the 100 exalt achievement a long long time ago.
support. i'd like it if it was even just a counter, cuz i got the 100 exalt achievement a long long time ago.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Funny, I had been thinking the same thing a while ago! I would love to be able to keep track of which dragons I've exalted and how many.
Funny, I had been thinking the same thing a while ago! I would love to be able to keep track of which dragons I've exalted and how many.
Support! Right now I've been generating a code before I exalt them so they don't get lost forever...
Support! Right now I've been generating a code before I exalt them so they don't get lost forever...
0PO1tea.png Scatter Thread
Quest Thread
I should try something like that until a such feature gets implemented. Probably a pain to keep track off though
I should try something like that until a such feature gets implemented. Probably a pain to keep track off though
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
Support because I was actually trying to do this yesterday and I didn't get to see some of my old dragons because I couldn't remember their features.
Another thing might be able to find dragons you have bred with or ones that spent a long time in your lair, but that's just me.
Support because I was actually trying to do this yesterday and I didn't get to see some of my old dragons because I couldn't remember their features.
Another thing might be able to find dragons you have bred with or ones that spent a long time in your lair, but that's just me.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
Support, support, support, I've always wanted this! I've always wanted to look at my old dragons and be able to find them again :D
Support, support, support, I've always wanted this! I've always wanted to look at my old dragons and be able to find them again :D
ice.gif
1 2 3